Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

Just thinking back a few years... did any of us EVER think it would be possible that Pennington would be a Dolphin and JT a Jet????????? :lol:

Twilight zone.

That is totally different Jets screwed him. What our FO did was acceptable and JT would been sign for another year with the fins before running to the Jets.

Please dont judge me when I say this guys...the way Miami's been treatin him,Im not mad at him.But thats completely different from actually going through with it and seeing it.....

With that said....I just will never see Jason in the same light anymore.....

Come on, Man he was offered a contract in November. He is DEAD to Fin fans. Fact Im not losing any sleep on this. He is garbage and Im done on the subject.

I really would wish him good luck but it's too hard because of what team he's headed to, I just can't, Sorry J.T.

F**k you JT. That's pathetic. You can't tell me that out of the 30 other teams, you couldn't find one other offer. F**k your agent also. BYE, BYE.

Note to Equipment Manager: PLEASE, PLEASE, give the # 99 jersey to the first FA scrub DE or LB who walks through the door.

The way I look at it is he will be a lost bad memorey in the comeing years when were winning SB... Zack is a true dolphin not jt

One last thought the fact Miami offered him a contract last year and he turned them down, just pisses me of. Not only did he betray us once he did it twice. Screw him and I hope Long knocks his bald head off.

The guy had 42 tackles and 7 sacks as a full time player.....and now he's a yr older....glad we passed. Now I want to see him get boo'd by Jets and Fins fans...

Sooo funny.. Jet fans must be trolling here laughing their butts off like they've just pulled off a coup!

Oh well... The hate some of you feel will pale in comparison to the Jet fans ready to receive him in Meadowlands Stadium.

He's got a major uphill battle.

i hope he never gets the same treatment as zach. i hope he gets booed all season long. he is dead tto me. bad thing is he is going to leak our offensive stuff.

Bah No worries, now with Marshall our Offense is going to be radically diff anyways.
Chubbs

C'mon... are you serious? What's he going to leak? Info on the wildcat which we may not even run to the extent that we have in the past couple years?

The entire league has seen the wildcat for two full seasons now. The Jets have seen it twice/year...up close.

The only thing you should be concerned about is JT potentially getting loose and stripping the ball out of Henne's hands.
I dont see big Jake letting that happen

Cant' wait to see Jake Long make him look like an undergrown child... :3w:

Back
Top Bottom