Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

hahah cant wait to see Jake Plant him on his ***. Never repping that pos again.

Love the reaction. Thats exactly what the Jets wanted to do. Chaos. Jets will welcome him once he starts chest bumping with Bart. But the Dolphins will hate him even more. Agonyyyyyy!!!

Im a dolphins fan and I think the reaction on both sides is funny....

Taylor is done....we was done last yr....people put way to much stock in a legacy thing....truth is he had decent #'s until the games mattered and then he disappeared....the past 2 seasons he couldnt even show up in games that did matter....I just hope it keeps the Jets off passrushers in Rd. 1. I am guessing Miami will be trading down and if the Jets think JT can be the guy long enough not to draft one, it's another guy to fall to us.

Why is this news?

This is no different to me than if someone were to have said Akin Adoyele signed with the Jets.

Who cares?

What a dip****, how you can join a team that you said you HATED for YEARS is beyond comprehension, you will be forever exiled in the eyes of Miami Dolphins fans present and future. You will always be remembered as a traitor and nothing more for this, good luck in the big apple twinkle toes...NOT.

Im shocked that you people are surprised. The dude forced his way out after 07, then came crawling back when we turned things around without him. **** him. We proved in 08 we dont need him.

What's he supposed to do? Oh I don't know, wait? Maybe? It's April y'know

Because of the Final Eight rules that restrict the Jets from signing Taylor for more in the first year than what Jay Feely received from leaving the Jets to join the Cardinals, Taylor will be on the Jets' books for $1.75 million in 2010, but he could earn another $1.25 million or $1.75 million depending upon his performance.
There is a second year to the contract that has a $750,000 guarantee, a source told ESPN.com's John Clayton. The first year of the contract is guaranteed, so Taylor receives a $2.5 million guarantee in his deal.
:3w:

Were people here biching when we signed Thurman Thomas many years ago when coming from the hated Buffalo Bills?

Everyone welcomed him but is killing JT. Its hypocritical. The Dolphins will retire JT's number just like all other Dolphin greats and just like they did for Thurman in Buffalo after his career.

What's he supposed to do? Oh I don't know, wait? Maybe? It's April y'know

Wait for the Jets to get tired of waiting and draft a guy and pull the contract offer altogether and have nothing on the table? Its not like he was getting a lot of love from our FO.

I actually feel sorry for Fireman Ed. LOL. I just talked to one of my best friends who is a Jets fan. He is sick to his stomach. He hates JT.

Were people here biching when we signed Thurman Thomas many years ago when coming from the hated Buffalo Bills?

Everyone welcomed him but is killing JT. Its hypocritical. The Dolphins will retire JT's number just like all other Dolphin greats and just like they did for Thurman in Buffalo after his career.

No clue. That was in 2000. Did FH even exist then? :lol:

My Jets friends are going crazy like they just scored a big free agent. The guy has like 1-2 seasons in him and will be a situational player. Dorks.

Back
Top Bottom