Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

Im not mad at him. The man wanted to play for us but the FO didnt offer him a contract. Yeah, they offered him an extension in November for 1.5 million but told him that they would only deal directly with him and cut his agent out. He is a loyal dude. He didn't throw his agent under the bus so the FO cut him off.

Whats the guy supposed to do? The only team that offered him a contract was the Jets. Guys got a right to work and if he waited on our FO any longer that contract could have been yanked out too.

All I can say is that I am going to miss the guy. I can't root for him now that he is a Jet but I refuse to hate him. Thanks for the memories JT.

this is a PSA to all the Dolfans who were pissin and moanin about JT needing to stay here in MIA

I've said it before in a previous thread and I'll say it again:

"I will not lose sleep over JT signing elsewhere; he's way past his prime and now even his "solid" years are suspect"

there should be no arguments/complaints about the FO "lowballing" JT for $1.5mil EVER AGAIN!!!

if the Jets want to "desperately overpay" for a soon to be 36year old DE who'll at best play maybe 8-10 games this upcoming season....SO BE IT, GOOD RIDDANCE, ADIOS, BON VOYAGE, C'EST LA VIE!!!

He's Dolphin legacy is absolutely tarnished. Make no mistake about it.

It's not like we won any significant important games with him all those years anyway. He just put up good front runner stats. Goodbye JT!!

Sooo funny.. Jet fans must be trolling here laughing their butts off like they've just pulled off a coup!

Oh well... The hate some of you feel will pale in comparison to the Jet fans ready to receive him in Meadowlands Stadium.

He's got a major uphill battle.

I disagree, I think JT is going to be a hit in NY. We all know Jets fans cant spell, they will be very happy that they finally have a player name they can actually spell.
Chubbs

Love the reaction. Thats exactly what the Jets wanted to do. Chaos. Jets will welcome him once he starts chest bumping with Bart. But the Dolphins will hate him even more. Agonyyyyyy!!!

This is not about JT. This is about the FO taking one step forward and one step backwards.

Big ****ing deal. He's gonna be 36 next year. Well past his prime. Time go get younger on D.

It's time to move on.

this is a PSA to all the Dolfans who were pissin and moanin about JT needing to stay here in MIA

I've said it before in a previous thread and I'll say it again:

"I will not lose sleep over JT signing elsewhere; he's way past his prime and now even his "solid" years are suspect"

there should be no arguments/complaints about the FO "lowballing" JT for $1.5mil EVER AGAIN!!!

if the Jets want to "desperately overpay" for a soon to be 36year old DE who'll at best play maybe 8-10 games this upcoming season....SO BE IT, GOOD RIDDANCE, ADIOS, BON VOYAGE, C'EST LA VIE!!!

a mil and a half is desperately overpaying?:lol:

I won't lose sleep over this, over the hill player, with a last hurrah! But has nothing left in the tank. And we did offer him a contract last year, so don't blame FO, even though he will sing that song again.

Im not mad at him. The man wanted to play for us but the FO didnt offer him a contract. Yeah, they offered him an extension in November for 1.5 million but told him that they would only deal directly with him and cut his agent out. He is a loyal dude. He didn't throw his agent under the bus so the FO cut him off.

Whats the guy supposed to do? The only team that offered him a contract was the Jets. Guys got a right to work and if he waited on our FO any longer that contract could have been yanked out too.

All I can say is that I am going to miss the guy. I can't root for him now that he is a Jet but I refuse to hate him. Thanks for the memories JT.

What's he supposed to do? Oh I don't know, wait? Maybe? It's April y'know

Well I lost what little respect I had for Taylor. Have fun retiring a Jet, because chances of comming back here I am sure will be slim.

Back
Top Bottom