Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

man hes a bum he was 2nd in the league in dropped passes and what pisses me off is i live in buffalo and they are already going crazy saying there gunna win the superbowl and there the team to beat. hes guna make edwards cry and divide that locker room glad he went to buffalo to be horrible

chicken wings are good.

HEY NIAGRA FALLS, GET YOUR OWN WEB SITE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SOCCER TEAM! if B.O.Z.O signs with the chicken wings it will definately give us fits. i think headquarters will start taking the CB situation a little more serious now. I hope the chicken wings sign him so that our division is now narrowed to three teams. they always fall off the bone and this would make them even worse. but i think billy is only doing this to bring attention to themselves just like the farvesess airplanes and the cheaters do every year. this weeks special on sportcenter CHICKEN WINGS! DON'T FORGET THE HOT SAUCE!

It is a pretty smart move on the Bills part. It just made Lee Evans that much better, and their coach is on the hot seat, so having to play the Fins & pats twice, it makes sense. I don't think it will put the Bills over the top or anything, but it just made those games that much tougher for the Fins. Look on the bright side, for those of us that don't get Sunday Ticket, those games now might be on National TV.

I don't really care either way, I just hope this forces Parcells into signing or drafting at least ONE cornerback.

Owens, Bills agree on deal

Terrell Owens has agreed to a one-year deal with the Bills, NFL.com's Vic Carucci reports. More

We are in deep trouble! Evans kills us already and now this!!!

TO is a Bill

Bwahahaha jackpot for the Phins!

YES!!!!!! this is awesome... he gonna destroy the lil bit of talent they have....and its gonna be great whippin his team twice a year!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom