Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

Owens was mad at McNabb and Romo....what stunts and crying will happen with Trent Edwards' streakiness?

I think someone on our staff should start a pool on how long it is going to take TO to publically question trent edwards sexual preference.

This will have zero effect on our FA signings or draft ... Bills still aren't better than the PATS ....

I would bet that BP had a few FA CBs on his radar and a few more in the draft but I am also willing to bet that the price for any FA CB just went up. Agents know that the CB situation in Miami just went from "need" to "pressing need" and getting a deal done may cost a few more bucks.

Draft wise BP may feel more pressure to pull the trigger on a CB quicker than he wants to.

Major desperation move by the Buffalo Bills.

35 year old head case just joined the Buffalo Bills. Funny that the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins are the ones celebrating tonight. :up:

I dont think any DC is celebrating having to figure out how to cover TO and Lee Evans. Even if he is a lockerroom distraction one of these two will have a very good chance of being open on any given play.

If you are the Bills FO and see a way to improve your WR Corps with a great reciever for $4.5 Mil gauranteed and $2 Mil in incentives then you have to do it.

He may be a headcase but he improves chances that the Bills wont go 0-6 in the division. Being a Bills fan it stunk being swept by the entire division last season. How bad will it be for you to have Miami even split with the lowly Bills in 09?

I just don't see the long term benefit for Buffalo, let's pretend he plays great and shuts his mouth all year. Do you really think he'll re-up with Buffalo, I don't and that's the best scenario for them.

If he does play well in Buffalo the Bills can slap a franchise tag on him.

I think he was more desperate than the Bills were to get this deal done. Even if he has a great season I doubt he will draw much attention next season. He may have no choice but to stay in B-Lo for a longer than he wants to.

Get ready for Bill fans to overload this board with their dreams of being the best team in the division now.
At least now Lynch will have a cellmate,with Owens' crime being that he's a habitual BIGMOUTH,that believes in only one philosophy........ME/MYSELF/AND I!!!! OWENS = :boohoo::titanic::stitches::badmood:

Back
Top Bottom