Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

WoW Evans and T.O not to metion this will make Roscoe Parrish better we need to go after McFadden he is the best corner available look for this AFC East Division TO GET TIGHT

No we do not think we are gonna be best in the division, hell we dont even think we're that good yet, but if Ralphy boy brings in some FA's and we draft well which we have been doing, u better watch out miami
yea....we'll try not to step on your neck as we step over you onto the playoffs as you watch,alongside the Jets....

Theres no doubt T.O. makes them better. You cant deny that even at his age he is still a good WR in this league that demands more attention than just one CB. Which in turn will only help there other WR's

That said it will only go so far because there OL is in shambles. Peters sucked last year, there starting center has been a career back up, and I'm not even sure they have a LG on there roster. They have a very long way to go

here is the deal .why would we allow t.o. to go to the bills why not sign him.i dont care he would have put us over the edge.i mean so dont sign him then we can play him 2 times a year.we are being stupid first welker then t.o..i have been a dolphin fan for 37 years.you have got to be kidding me.who is going to cover t.o. on our team.let me guess,oh thats right we have no player to cover randy moss,welker but we can cover t.o..............i am in shock.we have to build with the draft but sometimes we need to pick up a player when we can.we need to trade for bolden then find a db who can cover them,thats right once again cant find a db who can do that.that is why we sign t.o. just so we dont play against him.

Theres no doubt T.O. makes them better. You cant deny that even at his age he is still a good WR in this league that demands more attention than just one CB. Which in turn will only help there other WR's

That said it will only go so far because there OL is in shambles. Peters sucked last year, there starting center has been a career back up, and I'm not even sure they have a LG on there roster. They have a very long way to go
you watch t.o.will haunt us.i guarantee it

:lol: Sorry, you dont acquire a player to prevent other teams in the division from getting that player. What a ridiculous suggestion.

i think we need McFadden Bad and draft a corner but also signing 2 FA's wouldn't be bad hopefully Bolden because we really have a poor cb situation Will Allen our #1 Jason Allen # 2 Nathan Jones # 3 Joey Thomas # 4 at the moment sad i like Nathan Jones potential though he stepped it up last year for the few playing time he had

We will get the quality CBs, just not because of the T.O. signing....We will get the ones that better fit our defensive scheme, so we can attack the QB better, stop the run, and cover more effectively...Owens, Witten, Romo, and co. got 9 wins, we got 11 with Penny throwing to Cammy, Ginn, Bess, and their backup Fasano....so no, T.O. in Buffalo doesnt worry me, I actually prefer to sit and observe how Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano build a team so we can defend against ANYBODY!!!

Wow. Is a little shock for me. I did not expect the Bills would write a contract with Owens at this point. I still believe and hope is not going to be a major factor for them against us!

I hate the Bills, but you must admire their signing of Owens.

Lets all pretend that TO doesn't drop the ball.
The only balls TO can grip are in Edwards' bedroom.

Glad another POS free agent comes to the AFC East.
He will get embarrassed like the last "big name".

What was the clown's name again?
Who was that guy? Can't remember. Anyways...

Let's keep it percolating ladies and gents.
We got a lot of winning to get to.

Next.

So, do you think TO can destroy the Jills for us in just a single season???

I am sure people are bashing this move.

As a Bills fan I actually like it. 1 Yr no issues, TO has yet to blow up in one year. He always seems like he is on his best behavior in that contract year, and this is exactly what it is.

Second off you cannot tell me that this will not help not only Lee but the run game as well, the days of doubleing Lee and stacking the box are over. Look TO is who he is. But that is a talent that will work hard and come to play and get you 1000 yards and 7+ TDs a year. The Bills have been lacking scoring ability and this helps.

Is this the end all be all by no means but it does buy us time until our 6-6 Hardy is healthy and learns the game (was Raw as a route runner coming out of school) And sorry I know people hate TO but he is one of the Best Route Runners in the game. Nice to learn the game from him dont you think.

By all means Buffalo Take the Shot welcome to Buffalo TO.

I am happy by this signing but no means do I think we are a Superbowl team with him.

The Bills offense will be tough to game plan against this year though that I am sure of.

Back
Top Bottom