Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

Somehow I don't think this signing intimidates our FO at all. We'll proceed with what ever we have planned.

No we do not think we are gonna be best in the division, hell we dont even think we're that good yet, but if Ralphy boy brings in some FA's and we draft well which we have been doing, u better watch out miami

Vic Carucci was just on NFL Network and he was saying that he got this deal done with Buffalo because there was basically no market for him.

Also said this is not a good move for the Bills because they have a young quarterback who will have trouble getting TO the ball. They even joked that his first big explosion will come at the first Bills practice. They talked about how his production has dropped over the years and that they think he will walk all over Jauron.

They asked him if he thought this made the Bills a contender for the AFC East title. He said he doubts it. He said unless Edwards make a huge jump(which he doubts) New England is the current favorite to win the East. He said Miami hasn't taken a step back and New York is a team to watch. Basically he means that Buffalo is still the cellar dwellers of the East.

I love this move as a Dolphins fan. :D

This is not a big deal. T.O. can no longer get off the line as quick. A CB jamming him essentially throws him off and renders him ineffective. Edwards will have no shot at getting him the ball and it won't take T.O. long to throw him under the bus next to Garcia, McNabb, and Romo.

Vic Carucci was just on NFL Network and he was saying that he got this deal done with Buffalo because there was basically no market for him.

But Rosenhaus said there was a huuuge market for him..how could this be????:lol::lol::lol:

His annual destruction should be good comedy up in Buffalo, though I would have loved to see it with the Patriots instead.

If Buffalo can open 0-4 then the fun would really begin!!!!

No matter what Lnych is the one that makes that offense go, he's the one that needs to be stopped. A nice 4 game suspension to start the season would be good way to start the season for them.

im not worried about it, well see how long it takes for him to become frustrated with edwards

But Rosenhaus said there was a huuuge market for him..how could this be????:lol::lol::lol:

His annual destruction should be good comedy up in Buffalo, though I would have loved to see it with the Patriots instead.
The only thing I see this doing for the Bills is getting some Sunday and Monday night games. This is likely all the Bills care about. This is a team that is rumored to be leaving town soon and you can bet signing Owens is going to be a financial boost they desperately need. Will it increase the win total? Probably not.

Last year the AFC East got Brett Favre, this year it is Terrell Owens. Come next January, I bet the talk will be that the Favre move by the Jets was a better move then the Bills signing Owens.

He signed with the Bills around 6:00PM. Now it is 7:30PM. Has he exploded yet?

OoOoOoO i'm scared now.

sarcasm-1.jpg

How many drops will he have in 09?

the only things i could think of when i heard about this were:

1. TO coming across the middle and YBell taking his head off
1b. we need a legitimate corner.

Back
Top Bottom