Merged: Brodie Croyle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brodie Croyle

oldfinfan said:
a beer he gets drafted before Croyle. :lol:

Heck Ill put a 12 pack that Whitehurst gets drafted before Croyle.

Whitehurst may be inconsistant, but he has all the tools. Croyle has big injury concerns; tore ACLs in both left and right knees and a torn labrum.

Jnaledu3 said:
Heck Ill put a 12 pack that Whitehurst gets drafted before Croyle.

Whitehurst may be inconsistant, but he has all the tools. Croyle has big injury concerns; tore ACLs in both left and right knees and a torn labrum.

chris rix had all the tools to.

who cares if he has all the tools if he cant use them.

Anybody care to tell me how much Joe Montana weighed? :rolleyes:

Nappy Roots said:
chris rix had all the tools to.

who cares if he has all the tools if he cant use them.

Who the hell is Chris Rix...oh, hold it, isn't he another one of those FSU "wanna be" QB's ??

Let Saban and the coaching staff take care of the "how to use the tools" aspect.

How about trading for David Carr or Phillip Rivers. Maybe Brett Favre could be a free agent looking for a new team to play for. Makes you go Hmmmmmmm, doesn't it? :D

Becks7 said:

Different times...hell, there are several QB's today that weigh more than the middle linebackers did when Montana was playing.

Montana, Starr, Griese, Tarkenton...all weighed in the 190's, soaking wet. But, they were all great QB's

oldfinfan said:
Who the hell is Chris Rix...oh, hold it, isn't he another one of those FSU "wanna be" QB's ??

Let Saban and the coaching staff take care of the "how to use the tools" aspect.

:rolleyes2

how is a coach going to use the tools? makes no sense. besides, Whitehurst doesnt have all the tools.

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
How about trading for David Carr or Phillip Rivers. Maybe Brett Favre could be a free agent looking for a new team to play for. Makes you go Hmmmmmmm, doesn't it? :D

Favre makes me go

:barf:

PHANTASTIC 13 said:

Hate to say it, but Favre has lost it...not only in talent, but in desire...reminds me of Danny's last season under JJ.

Only vet QB I feel would be available that I would go after is McNair...

Becks7 said:

i must have missed all the relevant analysis, the stuff that puts croyle at the same level of development, talent and potential as montana. if croyle played the game the same way montana did (at this stage in their respective careers), then of course you should draft him. but he doesn't - not even close. and if he already has had injury trouble and has taken a beating at the college level, what will happen to him in the nfl?

Nappy Roots said:
:rolleyes2

how is a coach going to use the tools? makes no sense. besides, Whitehurst doesnt have all the tools.

Its the system, my friend...he has plenty of tools...Now, if what you are expecting is for this QB to "leap tall buildings in a single bounce", "be faster than a speeding bullet" and "be stronger than a locomotive", then I challenge you to thell me who that player is.

lets face it, not even Leinart is a sure thing, and he's probably the best QB this year. Look at Alex Smith...struggling at SF, and he had lots of "tools."

There aren't any Brady's, Manning's, Palmer's out there to be had.

oldfinfan said:
Its the system, my friend...he has plenty of tools...Now, if what you are expecting is for this QB to "leap tall buildings in a single bounce", "be faster than a speeding bullet" and "be stronger than a locomotive", then I challenge you to thell me who that player is.

lets face it, not even Leinart is a sure thing, and he's probably the best QB this year. Look at Alex Smith...struggling at SF, and he had lots of "tools."

There aren't any Brady's, Manning's, Palmer's out there to be had.

IMO Leinart is a sure thing. you could say its the system about a lot players. i dont expect my QBs to "leap tall buildings in a single bounce", "be faster than a speeding bullet" and "be stronger than a locomotive".....i do expect them to produce when on the football field.

oldfinfan said:
Hate to say it, but Favre has lost it...not only in talent, but in desire...reminds me of Danny's last season under JJ.

Only vet QB I feel would be available that I would go after is McNair...
Steve "Opps I am hurt again" McNair, the only QB who gets hurt more often than him is peanut brittle Mike Vick...Mr. OVER-RATED.

Back
Top Bottom