MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs!

Well Cassel was worth a 1st and 3rd. Can Belicheat die already, guy is constantly making that teamd better. God I hate the Pats.

i wouldnt call not making the playoffs as the pats being better but i understand your point.

Seems to me that Pioli still works for the Pats.

Bilicheat now has another 14 million more under the cap now that Cassell is gone. I cant stand them.

So now if they got the 3rd pick of the draft do they actually make the pick or trade down for a bunch more. Makes me sick to think they could draft Crabtree or Curry to add to their roster.

what a conspiracy they probably had this in the works since pioli left the pats, curse the patriots, i say trade that pick to pick up more

Are there anymore reasons to hate them more and more every year??? It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Kevin O'Connell, their 3rd rd pick from last year.

Yeah I know...I was just messing with you guys. O'Connell looked pretty decent at San Diego State. Did they say whether the CHEFS are giving the Pats their 3rd overall pick this year?

yet another year the F-in Pats have 2 first rounders. plus this means Brady is good to go. This really sucks.

they do find a way to finagle 1 st rounders. they almost had 2 last year after losing only 1 game. matt cassel was undrafted in 2005 i believe and they've parlayed that into another top 10 pick.

They are reporting the 1st pick is not part of the Cassel deal. This from PFT>

If Pioli gave up more than a 2nd, he's taking a big risk. Take Cassel out of the NE offense, give D coordinators film on his tendencies after a year, then we'll see how good he really is.

Scott Mitchell looked a pro bowler the year he filled in for Marino. How'd that work out for Detroit?

Back
Top Bottom