Merged: Chad Jackson... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Jackson...

DBoston80 said:
Lets look at this year..

Edwards CLE...didnt start the first month of the season.
T. Williamson MIN...did not start but maybe 2-3 games.
M.Williams DET....Never started a game.

thats 3 top ten WR's from last year...it doesnt mean there not/wont be good..point is its hard to come right in and play.

I understand that, but it does happen. Especially with 1st round WRs.

SpeedRush99 said:
I understand that, but it does happen. Especially with 1st round WRs.

Yeah it DOES happen..but we cant bank on it and try to assume he will start right away....were not picking in the "Cant Miss"...range.

just the last couple of years:

Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Charles Rogers
Michael Clayton
Anquan Boldin
Roy Williams
Reggie Williams
Antonio Bryant
Mark Clayton (10 of 14 games started)

Guys, Nick will talk to players all week long...we'll talk to players on every position so stop reading too much into it....we CAN'T draft everyone.....maybe we'll draft 3 or 4 players that are in Mobile right now and the rest could be juniors or seniors that are that in Alabama right now.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Dolphins interested in chad jackson?

what does everyone think about jackson? i didn't see many gator games last year but it seems from the espn chat this afternoon he's a mid to late first rounder. i'm not sure why we'd be looking in the direction of wide receiver in the first round?

FinzCrazy said:
Considering CJ was a Junior this season, I don't think we are talking to him at the Senior Bowl.
If you don't think there are juniors (that have declared for the draft) making themselves available to the teams/scouts down in Mobile this week you are out of your mind. I never said he was playing....

According to his chat on ESPN.com, Chad Jackson likes Saban and the staff. Check this out.

William Cooley: what's the dumbest thing you've been asked by an nfl team while you are there?

Chad Jackson: (12:40 PM ET ) I've met about 10 or 15 so far. The Dolphins and the Jaguars coaching staffs really stood out. They were great.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10519

According to his chat on ESPN.com, Chad Jackson really liked Saban and the staff. Look:

William Cooley: what's the dumbest thing you've been asked by an nfl team while you are there?

Chad Jackson: (12:40 PM ET ) I've met about 10 or 15 so far. The Dolphins and the Jaguars coaching staffs really stood out. They were great.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10519

i love jackson.he is such a good reciever.i watched him alot this year and if we picked him up wow

Dolphins stick out in WR's head...

On the Chat board with Chad Jackson, here is what he had to say....

Link.... http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10519
i guess he thinks the fins are a good posibility

He wasn't saying the Dolphins were dumb. He was saying the opposite. Just not answering the question.

I think he was just trying to sway away from the question... at least thats what it seems.. hes saying our and Jacksonville's coaches were great.... not dumb..

Back
Top Bottom