Merged: Chad Jackson... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Jackson...

Well, honestly a kid coming out of college shouldnt be calling any NFL team or coaching staff dumb. Sounds like a ****y kid already! Sounds like he could be trouble

Well, honestly a kid coming out of college shouldnt be calling any NFL team or coaching staff dumb. Sounds like a ****y kid already! Sounds like he could be trouble

?

Some random internet chatter asked him who said dumb things or some such and he wisely DIDN'T answer that, instead praised two teams that stood out as great.

rainmaker1313 said:

I think you misread. He didnt call anyone dumb, that was the question presented.

Yeah I saw that chat earlier. It's good to know that Saban and Co. are making an impact down there.

nopony said:
?

Some random internet chatter asked him who said dumb things or some such and he wisely DIDN'T answer that, instead praised two teams that stood out as great.

OK, my bad, I mis-understood!

nopony said:
He wasn't saying the Dolphins were dumb. He was saying the opposite. Just not answering the question.
yeah thats what i figured...his answer was a bit confusing....i mean was he saying we stood out as "dumb" ones??? or was he saying there were 10 or 15 dumb comments, but Jax and us stood out as good ones....

rainmaker1313 said:

I think you are mireading his quote. The question used the term dumb. He was quite diplomatic.

only he knows..

Back
Top Bottom