MERGED: Channing Crowder the 70th Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Channing Crowder the 70th Pick

Love it ..... he has concerns on his knees but has been checked thouroughly by a noted orthpod and has some semi concerns re character , HOWEVER this is a great instinctual football player and adds some more nastiness to the defense.

This is a great great draft , I just wish we had another 2nd or 3rd and one more 4th for tomorrow..... still , this is a fantastic step in adding youth and talent....which we were in dire need of :)

YESSS!!!!

lol

about 4 other threads popped up at the same time :D

Great pick though, either him or Blackstock would have been great in my mind.

Did Saban just get our third player with 1st round talent.. Saban is the man. Love the picks

I think Saban did his homework on this guy. Crowder is considered a "loose cannon." We'll find out if it was deserved. If not, this guy can definitely play. I worry about injuries... he's had 3 (?) ACL injuries?

Either way, he's worth the risk in the 3rd.

Now We Have The Gladiator And A Gator. Wowww 2 Monsters In A Row!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Defense Is Getting Better And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm amazed, I didn't think we'd take a chance on him, even though I thought he's a good LBer...we're getting young on D fast.

I dont know how you guys are happy. He has creaky knees and is an off the field headache. So many better choices. Id rather have a punter.

i like the pic and think crowder has a ton of upside. but i've heard he's very limited in defending the pass...?

good pick. It seems like we are definetely switching to a 3-4. What do we do with Derrick Pope though??? I see our defense like so:

Holliday, Carter, Taylor

Seau, Thomas, Crowder, Roth

Madison, Poole, Shazor/Bell/Tillman?, Jones

That is one scary looking defense! It is pretty obvious that Saban likes intimidating guys who are "in ur face" down right dirty. I LIKE THAT.

Hopefully in the 4th round, we will find our much needed Center.

Back
Top Bottom