MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith

Now we can move on to someone else!

If they don't bring Richard Marshall back, they'll need 2 new starting corners. Throw them in with Ellerbe and Wheeler and there's a **** load of newbies on a defense that was the team's strong suit.

Hearing five million a year. I wanted to see him go but for 5 million he could have stayed.

Never understand the hate for a player, it's not like he demanded to be drafted. I guess anyone making more money than you will always get the reaction some of you give......:confused:

Never understand the hate for a player, it's not like he demanded to be drafted. I guess anyone making more money than you will always get the reaction some of you give......:confused:
:lol: Whatever man. Perhaps we just don't like **** players on our team? He's on another team now, so you don't need to blindly support him any longer.

only $5 mil per...boy is that corner market dropping...good news for us if we want a cheap veteran...

1. he has a big mouth both on field and off.
2. worried more about Twitter than football half his career
3. has an inflated ego about his play
4. Was a complete disappointment since drafted because he can't tackle, catch, or cover.

1. he has a big mouth both on field and off.
2. worried more about Twitter than football half his career
3. has an inflated ego about his play
4. Was a complete disappointment since drafted because he can't tackle, catch, or cover.

Don't take issue with any of that and he is gone and won't be missed but I guess venting helps with some people's therapy.

Don't take issue with any of that and he is gone and won't be missed but I guess venting helps with some people's therapy.

The Phins taking out the trash and actually attempting to build a winning roster absolutely is therapy; much needed therapy after a decade of bad football.

Surprised with the three years. Definitely not what he was hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom