MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith

The Phins taking out the trash and actually attempting to build a winning roster absolutely is therapy; much needed therapy after a decade of bad football.

Some don't get that.

Don't take issue with any of that and he is gone and won't be missed but I guess venting helps with some people's therapy.
1306720430001-1.gif

The Phins taking out the trash and actually attempting to build a winning roster absolutely is therapy; much needed therapy after a decade of bad football.

I agree so much with this statement. Well said.

Funny to read all the hate for him on here. He was the best CB on our team...lol. We now have two highly overpaid guys that cannot play as well as the guy you guys hated so much..lol.

I hope we strike gold in the draft. Otherwise Brady and others will continue to shred our secondary and that will lead you guys to start hating on the new guys saying we should have kept our other LB's..lol.

Some don't get that.
If they wear aqua and orange, they are immediately a top player in their position. Don't you know that? We cannot, under any circumstances, let any player go. Ever.

On one hand, it stinks that we drafted a guy in the second round who played marginal football for us and then walked in free agency because we didn't want to pay him because he simply wasn't very good.

On the other hand, I'm very glad we didn't keep a mediocre / below average player simply to avoid 'creating holes.' Sean Smith was a hole. No ball skills, questionable in coverage at times, and terrible in run support. Cya.

1. he has a big mouth both on field and off.
2. worried more about Twitter than football half his career
3. has an inflated ego about his play
4. Was a complete disappointment since drafted because he can't tackle, catch, or cover.

Let's round out the top five:

5. Was horribly inconsistent and teased with the occasional good game.

If at the end of the day your sanity is back then GFO.

Jokes on him. He probably should have taken the contract extension offered to him by Miami at some point, guarantee it was worth more than the 3yr deal he got. Not to mention he's their 3rd corner now behind Flowers and Robinson, so he's starting out demoted.

On one hand, it stinks that we drafted a guy in the second round who played marginal football for us and then walked in free agency because we didn't want to pay him because he simply wasn't very good.

On the other hand, I'm very glad we didn't keep a mediocre / below average player simply to avoid 'creating holes.' Sean Smith was a hole. No ball skills, questionable in coverage at times, and terrible in run support. Cya.

Third round wasnt it...? Vontea henne smith?

Back
Top Bottom