MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chiefs sign Sean Smith

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo

Sean Smith deal with KC is 3 yr, $18 mill, $11 mill guaranteed

Sean Smith will be a solid #2 CB for the Chiefs - Dunta Robinson is going to be their nickle and/or safety.

Smith obviously didn't play to his potential and was an underachiever. It's ok to be happy he is gone as a player. Now we need a #1 CB.

Why the hell would we file a tampering case? I'm glad to see this clown go. Please, KC, by all means, take this guy.

The details just came out. 3 years 18 million, 11 million guaranteed. They can have him.

This is the best friggin' news of the off-season so far.

:up:

Smith obviously didn't play to his potential and was an underachiever. It's ok to be happy he is gone as a player. Now we need a #1 CB.

We needed a #1 CB when he was here. This doesn't change that.

2yrs in KC and he'll be cut after they see how horrible he does going against Rivers and Manning 4 out of 16 games alone.

Do people think we had a bunch of CBs better than Smith and just chose not to play them? This may not be a huge loss, but it's definitely a loss.

I can't wait to watch Smith try to cover Demaryius Thomas. I think I'm gonna have to tune in to some Chiefs games.

Sean"Twitter" Smith, LOL!!! See Ya SS24!!! Don't let the Door hit you in the *%$^@$&*$@!!! I need to finally sign myself up for a twitter account and "TWEET" about this all day long!!! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom