Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

They have til midnight now? When did that change p, I swear it was 4 on Tuesday.... Ugh

What a difference a year makes if we're counting down the hours to a mid tier signing :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Midnight now.

You have a link that changed the deadline?

Just a Ian Rappaport Tweet.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

What a difference a year makes if we're counting down the hours to a mid tier signing :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

You have a link that changed the deadline?

CJ will be more than a Mid tier player here.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 23 mins23 minutes ago
#Broncos have to decide today/tonight yay or nay on offer sheet to RB C.J. Anderson. They have cap space, but a lot of other things to do.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 3 mins3 minutes ago
The decision on C.J. Anderson for #Broncos comes down to the $5.25 million signing bonus he would receive by end of month.

CJ Anderson is really not worth all this ya'll... I mean a countdown to acquire the worst RB in the league through the first half of last season? C'mon.

CJ Anderson is really not worth all this ya'll... I mean a countdown to acquire the worst RB in the league through the first half of last season? C'mon.

And one of the best in the second half.

Good player, great fit.

Well I was hoping to wake up to some news on this but I guess we'll be waiting til 4p. :(

well.....he would probably be one of the few backs that would be OK as a rotational player for us. But seeing how much money we still have available it really hurts to see this front office not keep Miller here.

I don't think Lamar wanted to stay in Miami.

Jeff Legwold
Jeff Legwold – Verified account ‏@Jeff_Legwold

Most every decision #Broncos making at moment influenced greatly by the amount of guaranteed $ in potential Von Miller deal

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago #Broncos have until midnight tonight to match the #Dolphins 4-year, $18M offer sheet for RB CJ Anderson. He gets $6M in 2 weeks either way

Say What?

I wonder if this was something written in rules the rest of the media did not know about or Denver requested more time?

Back
Top Bottom