Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

To me, the longer this goes on the worse it is. Buffalo took a few hours to state they weren't going to match Hogan's contract from the Patriots.

My guess is that Denver is trying to find a way to keep him.

I feel like Denver WILL match, contrary to reports. If teams don't match, it usually comes out BY THE TEAM earlier. Denver is taking their time for a reason, IMO.

To me, the longer this goes on the worse it is. Buffalo took a few hours to state they weren't going to match Hogan's contract from the Patriots.

My guess is that Denver is trying to find a way to keep him.

IIRC, we took into the fifth day to let Charles Clay know we weren't going to match last year.

Looks like we'll have to wait an extra 8 hours than we previously thought...

Alain Poupart
‏@apoupartFins
For further clarification, the deadline for the @broncos on the C.J. Anderson offer sheet from the @MiamiDolphins is midnight, Eastern time.

I feel like Denver WILL match, contrary to reports. If teams don't match, it usually comes out BY THE TEAM earlier. Denver is taking their time for a reason, IMO.

To be fair, we did this when Charles Clay wasn't matched last year, as well.

Denver seems to be taking their sweet ass time with everything this off season.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 18 mins18 minutes ago
I understand Broncos moves, or lack there of, this offseason. I really do. They actually all make sense.

Except CJ Anderson. I don't get it

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 19 mins19 minutes ago
I won't speak for CJ but I do think, in MY opinion, there's a part of him that feels disrespected and not appreciated. And it's warranted.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 22 mins22 minutes ago
CJ Anderson is one of the most determined people I've ever met. He was an underdog that made his own dream come true. To me, he is America.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 28 mins28 minutes ago
I talked to CJ Anderson pretty extensively last night. He hasn't heard from the team and I think everyone is expecting him to be in Miami.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 18 mins18 minutes ago
I understand Broncos moves, or lack there of, this offseason. I really do. They actually all make sense.

Except CJ Anderson. I don't get it

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 19 mins19 minutes ago
I won't speak for CJ but I do think, in MY opinion, there's a part of him that feels disrespected and not appreciated. And it's warranted.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 22 mins22 minutes ago
CJ Anderson is one of the most determined people I've ever met. He was an underdog that made his own dream come true. To me, he is America.

Brandon Spano ‏@BrandonSpano 28 mins28 minutes ago
I talked to CJ Anderson pretty extensively last night. He hasn't heard from the team and I think everyone is expecting him to be in Miami.

So what I hear is a RB that already runs hard playing with a fairly sizable chip on his shoulder...works for me.

i wish denver would just come out already and tell us if they will or will not match so everyone can move forward

They can't match. But it would be so Dolphins if they did. Waiting for confirmation.

They could be trying to figure out a way to come up with the $$ to match, but either way, of course Denver is waiting to just mess with us. Why? There's been a lot of speculation that we've waited on other deals in part to see how this came out. If true, why wouldn't Denver want to drag this out and prevent us from going after any other players they might want to keep or bring in themselves. Big maybe, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom