Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Once again reporting on Anderson, the NFL has decided to keep a mystery the time of day Denver has to match the offer just to drive the posters of finshaven crazy!!

Ozzy rules

I wonder if this was something written in rules the rest of the media did not know about or Denver requested more time?

Probably when he signed the offer sheet, it was close to midnight... After all, he did do 8 hours of airport shuffling.

Once again reporting on Anderson, the NFL has decided to keep a mystery the time of day Denver has to match the offer just to drive the posters of finshaven crazy!!

Ozzy rules

Sounds like status quo for the NFL. Let's have a formula for how things run but not tell anyone what the formula is so as... to keep a level playing field for all parties. ;)

Schefter reported he signed it approx. 4:46pm edt on 3/10

but what time was it formally received by the league? thats when its official

soccer transfers have fallen through because the fax machine broke and they couldnt send through the deal in time

Now the deadline is midnight!!?!?

guy_screaming.gif

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 2m2 minutes ago
I can confirm what @RapSheet reported earlier. #Broncos have until midnight to decide whether to match the #Dolphins offer to C.J. Anderson

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Meh......I don't care what time it is. It will be known soon enough.

I agree, what does it matter, not like they are taking the field today. It'll happen when it happens.

It surely has to leak out this afternoon either way?

They'll probably wait until 11:59:59 to make a decision just to **** with us...

Can't leak if there is not a decision yet. Lot riding on this for Broncos.

I mean they will have to do something this afternoon, I doubt they wait until the last possible sec on this

Back
Top Bottom