MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues?

If you think the Fins can beat the Bills with the Bills starters playing the entire then you must have not watched a whole lot of football this year. The Fins with Tua can barely move the ball and Josh Allen and that offense will score 30 on any team. The Bills have the best chance to beat KC and are a decent bet to reach the Super Bowl.
hmmmm, they can't move the ball but we are able to "keep" the ball winning the time of possession

I think it's sad you guys keep crapping on the guy who is actually making the game this week meaningful. I like both guys, Tua is not there yet, Fitz is better. How is that not a fair and balanced statement? The stats back it up, the eye test backs it up, the coach pulling one for the other tells you what he thinks and the win last Saturday solidifies it.

We actually have a good thing, grooming a QB and winning games with a two headed QB. Why can't this be a good thing? Getting upset with people critiquing Tua while bashing Fitz is just hypocritical.
none of that is true....we get it, youre a super fitz fan judging by your avi and user name but it is what it is....guy is a backup caliber player

Its amusing to read so many people get upset when someone rightly expresses concern if Tua is the answer.
He was been "yanked" twice and the offense has been less than impressive with him at QB.

You can try to make yourself feel better by saying injuries or playcalling and both are grasping at straws to explain his poor play.

Personally I'm a dolphins fan I dont care If donald duck or Tua is QB
I want the team to win.

So anyone who is concerned about his performance is simply not being objective.

Last edited:
The Steelers beat the Browns with Duck Hodges last year lol without James Conner and Ju-Ju

No the discussion was about Tua...y'all injected Fitz into it. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with Tua's performance.

This is the problem. I love Tua as a prospect and I think he can Very well have a Drew Brees like future... But to some posters on here, to point out the simple reality that Tua isn't Drew Brees YET is ****ing blasphemous. It's ridiculous.
Tua has dealt with a ton of adversity over the last 15 months and it is miraculous that he's even as good as he is. He takes care of the ball, he's smart, he can move, he's extremely accurate... But there's a lot that he still has to work on, especially as it pertains to pocket presence and hitting longer passes/ knowing when to pull the trigger and let the ball loose vs when to take off and run. The kid has great instincts and a ton of ability but its gonna be another season or two til he puts it all together and I wanna see this team at its best and in the playoffs THIS year.
I'm rooting for Whoever is playing QB for this team. I'm a Dolphins fan, not just a Tua Tagovailoa fan.

What about the crap Fitz showed in the NE game? and how about the Seattle game?
You are better than this. First game of the yr against a team that just appointed Cam at QB and our defense did not have Jones. You really think Tua gets the offense going against Wilson when he looked like the MVP? Fitz may not have been great but our D was nowhere close to what it is now and you guys know it. Tua is not terrible, his stats are decent and he will get better. But to objectively think he wins either game is far fetched.

This is the problem. I love Tua as a prospect and I think he can Very well have a Drew Brees like future... But to some posters on here, to point out the simple reality that Tua isn't Drew Brees YET is ****ing blasphemous. It's ridiculous.
Tua has dealt with a ton of adversity over the last 15 months and it is miraculous that he's even as good as he is. He takes care of the ball, he's smart, he can move, he's extremely accurate... But there's a lot that he still has to work on, especially as it pertains to pocket presence and hitting longer passes/ knowing when to pull the trigger and let the ball loose vs when to take off and run. The kid has great instincts and a ton of ability but its gonna be another season or two til he puts it all together and I wanna see this team at its best and in the playoffs THIS year.
I'm rooting for Whoever is playing QB for this team. I'm a Dolphins fan, not just a Tua Tagovailoa fan.
Well said, we are or should all be Dolphins fans first. Both of these guys are likeable, seem to get along and support each other.

Its amusing to read so many people get upset when someone rightly expresses concern if Tua is the answer.
He was been "yanked" twice and the offense has been less than impressive with him at QB.

You can try to make yourself feel better by saying injuries or playcalling and both are grasping at straws to explain his poor play.

Personally I'm a dolphins fan I dont care I'd donald duck or Tua is QB I want to team to win.

So anyone who is concerned about his performance is simply not being objective.
I dunno...you have to consider playcalling and OL play or sure...and the fact that his best receivers weren't in the game. Certainly wasn't a great situation for him to excel in.

I'm just willing to watch him grow, I don't think its the end of the world that he's not lighting up the league like some of his biggest fans in here claimed he would.

You are better than this. First game of the yr against a team that just appointed Cam at QB and our defense did not have Jones. You really think Tua gets the offense going against Wilson when he looked like the MVP? Fitz may not have been great but our D was nowhere close to what it is now and you guys know it. Tua is not terrible, his stats are decent and he will get better. But to objectively think he wins either game is far fetched.
So Fitz 3 INTs are on the D?

Hit Josh Allen early and often and soon enough he'll be taken out of the game. Same with Diggs, make sure he hits the ground every time he comes near the ball. Trey White? run it to his side early and often, put him on the ground.

Such a crazy year. Miami just needs to find a way to win. The game could mean more to the Dolphins than the Bills.

Looks like Parker and Lawson could be back, which could give Miami a huge lift.

I think it's sad you guys keep crapping on the guy who is actually making the game this week meaningful. I like both guys, Tua is not there yet, Fitz is better. How is that not a fair and balanced statement? The stats back it up, the eye test backs it up, the coach pulling one for the other tells you what he thinks and the win last Saturday solidifies it.

We actually have a good thing, grooming a QB and winning games with a two headed QB. Why can't this be a good thing? Getting upset with people critiquing Tua while bashing Fitz is just hypocritical and sad.

Basically you got nothing!

Back
Top Bottom