MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cleveland game: COVID issues?

It looks like some people maybe will get shelved for the Browns on Sunday. I don't know the whole story, but I thought it is worth monitoring, at least.
This is the game that, if we can't beat Buffalo, is the one we most need to follow and pray for a Cleveland loss.
I can't see Titans or Colts losing to Jags and Texans.
Agree, but somehow I can see Baltimore losing to the Bengals.

If you think the Fins can beat the Bills with the Bills starters playing the entire then you must have not watched a whole lot of football this year. The Fins with Tua can barely move the ball and Josh Allen and that offense will score 30 on any team. The Bills have the best chance to beat KC and are a decent bet to reach the Super Bowl.
We went toe to toe with KC. We can beat the Jills

Did Rudolph say a bad word causing the lineman to bonk him on the head?

If you think the Fins can beat the Bills with the Bills starters playing the entire then you must have not watched a whole lot of football this year. The Fins with Tua can barely move the ball and Josh Allen and that offense will score 30 on any team. The Bills have the best chance to beat KC and are a decent bet to reach the Super Bowl.
Not so fast my friend, they can be beat

I'll say it again, the Steelers will STILL beat the Browns. Last year, Devlin freaking Hodges beat the Browns. The Steelers were without Ju-Ju and Conner, Browns had all their pieces (including OBJ). Mike Tomlin will coach these boys up

I'll say it again, the Steelers will STILL beat the Browns. Last year, Devlin freaking Hodges beat the Browns. The Steelers were without Ju-Ju and Conner, Browns had all their pieces (including OBJ). Mike Tomlin will coach these boys up

Last year, the cheatriots beat Miami 43-0

I have that feeling too, plus with the whole COVID situation the browns haven’t been able to properly prepare for Sunday’s game.

If you think the Fins can beat the Bills with the Bills starters playing the entire then you must have not watched a whole lot of football this year.

Co-signed by the ”no chance HOU will be a bottom 10 team” coalition. ;)

Clearly RMLogic didn’t watch the 1st matchup where the Dolphins held a Q4 lead and only ended up losing to BUF by a FG. Otherwise he wouldn’t be trying to tell others that they haven’t watched much football.

That early season Dolphins team started out slowly at 1-3 and even lost Byron Jones in the 1st quarter of that 1st matchup against BUF.

Both teams are playing better than they were early on. And MIA is clearly an underdog this time around.

But believing MIA has no chance and ridiculing others for holding the opposite opinion — especially when factoring in the close game played first time around — makes RMLogic appear as the guilty party of not watching a lot of football this year.

Back
Top Bottom