Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cops Report: T.O. tried to commit suicide

UF Fin Kat said:
i think reading the official police report isn't just "suggesting" we know what's going on. he attempted suicide.
you cant always trust the "police report" lots of times its written under certain cirsumstances and facts arent always there..i know from experience

So whats the story? Last I heard he took 35 pills. There is no one presciption that requires a 35 pill dosage. Was that inaccurate? I also read that somebody had to wrestle away two additional pills he was trying to take and also that he told the cops he was trying to harm himself. I know he has denied attempting suicide but how does he account for all of those things?

His manager, or whatever she is saw an empty bottle and assumed he had taken them all because he was acting strange. He says he had put the rest of the pills in his drawer...Also some people act very strange when on opiates especially if they arent used to them, I think this is where the answers to police came from...

cnc66 said:
publicity stunt to get him back on the front page

You know this morning when it was all unfolding I'd have said you're crazy but considering how this all went down, I would'nt doubt it one bit.

He is plastered over every single front page now.

Personally, I'm as sick of hearing about T.O. as I could possibly be. It's a friggin soap opera with this guy. I don't like soap operas to begin with and I really don't like someone turning what I do like, sports, into one.

Nappy Roots said:
i like you man. but thats easily the dumbest post ive ever read on here.

If you've ever studied psychology you would'nt be so willing to label it as a dumb post.

You've got people that desire the spotlight and attention.
If they don't get it they'll do anything for it.

There are cases of innocent people which confessed to high profile crimes simply so they can be "famous". T.O. is used to being in the spotlight and he's gone out of his way to stay there even when he wasn't playing by always seeming to pull some stunt or make a controversial comment just when the focus was fading from him.

I"m not pretending to know what happened here anymore than anyone else but I don't see any reason to dismiss this the spotlight theory anymore than the others.

Trekbiz said:
If you've ever studied psychology you would'nt be so willing to label it as a dumb post.

You've got people that desire the spotlight and attention.
If they don't get it they'll do anything for it.

There are cases of innocent people which confessed to high profile crimes simply so they can be "famous". T.O. is used to being in the spotlight and he's gone out of his way to stay there even when he wasn't playing by always seeming to pull some stunt or make a controversial comment just when the focus was fading from him.

I"m not pretending to know what happened here anymore than anyone else but I don't see any reason to dismiss this the spotlight theory anymore than the others.

:sidelol::sidelol:

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol::sidelol:

About what I'd expect from you.

In additon I'd have to say his post about this "possibly" being a PR stunt by T.O. could'nt possibly be "dumber" than a certian someone's posts about the Moon landings being faked. :sidelol: :sidelol:

Trekbiz said:
About what I'd expect from you.

In additon I'd have to say his post about this "possibly" being a PR stunt by T.O. could'nt possibly be "dumber" than a certian someone's posts about the Moon landings being faked. :sidelol: :sidelol:

actually it is....

and i never said it was faked. i asked about it....pretty good try tho :rolleyes2

I'm not buying the PR spin.

FACT: TO has been playing in the NFL for over 10 years. He is probably very well versed in painkillers and other types of medication used to treat injury.

FACT: Every NFL team has a slew of doctors whose primary job is to diagnose and prescribe the safest and most effective medication possible. The likelihood that they prescribed a drug that would mix badly with his supplements is very, very slim.

FACT: TO is notorious for being extremely meticulous about what he puts into his body. I've read stories about him not eating a slice of pizza or drinking a beer at parties because of his obsession with his health. Knowing this, you would think that he would go to the nth degree to assure that his medication would be safe to take. He broke his wrist 10 days ago, and has probably been taking the pills since then. Why didn't something happen before today?

I totally believe the initial report. It's sad what happened, but his publicist is definitely doing some backtracking to cover up the fact that TO likely attempted suicide, or at least parasuicide (lackluster attempt for attention), last night.

I don't know. At his press conference he didn't look or act like someone that was depressed. If you're depressed enough to attempt suicide, I'm willing to bet money that you couldn't pull off a press conference like he did. He seemed pretty coherent and in a normal state of mind while reporters were asking him questions.

Back
Top Bottom