[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

think you worded that wrong, because i agree. 'doesnt' and 'shouldnt' means does mean he should be called a thug, which is what i said. that being said, i wouldnt not call him a thug. :wink:

Ill call him a thug here (on finheaven) but to his face. F no...Dude would literally rip my body in half.

think you worded that wrong, because i agree. 'doesnt' and 'shouldnt' means does mean he should be called a thug, which is what i said. that being said, i wouldnt not call him a thug. :wink:

:D I also agree that he should be called a thug. I didn't proofread before posting.

that was a good thread. alcohol, guns, abandoned cars, thugs, toolbags, and doogie hauser on a football message board. what more do you want? oh yeah, transfestite hookers, too.

Crowder could be in trouble?

I just heard on 790 that his car was found wrecked and abandoned this morning off the Turnpike.

Fins' Crowder cited for careless driving

Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder was cited for careless driving and leaving the scene of a crash after he lost control of his Dodge pickup truck on Florida's Turnpike this morning and and hit a tree, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Looks to me like he was probably drunk and fled to aviod getting charged with dui.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi.../0123crowder.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

His comments about England already confirmed he wasn't playing with any tools in his shed. This doesn't suprise me. After football he may wind up with a min wage job.

He said he was joking about it a few weeks after he said it.​

I'll never understand why he admitted he was driving, unless he's plain stupid or has a conscience.

Back
Top Bottom