[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

You better do some more Romo-research. IIRC, he ended a teammates career with a sucker punch during practice...

didnt he break peoples fingers in the piles? and dwasnt he the one that pulled out one of rickys dreadlocks in the pile back in the day. shorty wants to be a thug.....

he was better in harold and kumar, though. 'is this your bush? are you king of the forest?'

I dont remember him in that. doogie houser was funny though.. "lets god o some acid and have wild sex with prostitutes"

I dont remember him in that. doogie houser was funny though.. "lets god o some acid and have wild sex with prostitutes"

i want a burger too. a fur burger.

kennedy was the one who peed beside kumar in the woods right before they picked up doogie. duh! :D

You better do some more Romo-research. IIRC, he ended a teammates career with a sucker punch during practice...

i already knew that, he crushed the guys eye socket when he was on Oakland..and it was on the field

didnt he break peoples fingers in the piles? and dwasnt he the one that pulled out one of rickys dreadlocks in the pile back in the day. shorty wants to be a thug.....

There where also reports of him poking people in the eyes at the bottom of piles. He was basically roid rage 24/7

define thug. or read the rest of the thread. either way, i eat babies.

I've read the entire thread. Just because you go out of your way to purposely hurt someone in a sport, rather than "real life", doesn't mean he shouldn't be called a thug.

There where also reports of him poking people in the eyes at the bottom of piles. He was basically roid rage 24/7

thats for sure... But a vast majority of guys do that at the bottom of piles, poking in the eyes and such

I've read the entire thread. Just because you go out of your way to purposely hurt someone in a sport, rather than "real life", doesn't mean he shouldn't be called a thug.

think you worded that wrong, because i agree. 'doesnt' and 'shouldnt' means does mean he should be called a thug, which is what i said. that being said, i wouldnt not call him a thug. :wink:

what in the hell are you guys talking about? this is one player we cant afford to lose that we dont even know if he did anything wrong yet. and no, he never had any problems at UF - just catching wild hogs in the off season. i love how everyone rushes to judgement when noone even knows the story yet. we need this guy. lets all hope he picked up a hooker, found out it was a dude, then ran off in the woods crying and full of shame thinking about the giant adams apple that he shouldve noticed. word up.

"found out it was a dude,then ran off in the woods crying and full of shame thinking about the giant adams apple that he shouldve noticed":lol: too funny

Back
Top Bottom