[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Crowder could be in trouble.

CROWDER'S TRUCK FOUND WRECKED, ABANDONED by Michael David Smith
Local 10 news in South Florida is reporting that authorities are investigating a crash involving a vehicle owned by Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder.

Florida Highway Patrol investigators found Crowder's wrecked truck abandoned near the Hollywood Boulevard exit of Florida's Turnpike on Wednesday morning. According to the report, the truck crashed into a tree and the driver apparently fled the scene.

I have no problem at all with him getting drunk and possessing a LEGAL gun... (if it was legal)

Driving while drunk? I dont see that as ok behavior... but I also dont see it as sky is falling type of stuff either. It happens to the best of us...

You know I read all your posts and make great points. I personally think Crowder is an ok player. But Parcells likes linebackers that can get to the QB. Something Crowder is terrible at.

With that being said shame on any of you who are juding this situation, calling Crowder a thug. HE IS A DOLPHIN!!! Whether you like him as a player or a person I cant believe how many ppl arent giving him the benefit of the doubt. WHICH HE DESERVES!!! Once the facts are out I will cast my opinion on the matter.

Everyone does it and getting drunk and carrying a gun...fine by me....

Sound like you think all this is OK behavior......
No actually, I don't judge people's behavior without facts and absolute knowledge. And even then, I don't like criticizing people...
I'm not going to put some man's name in my mouth and dis-credit his character without knowing every detail.
Who am I to come up with an idea of what is "ok" behavior?
You know about the "worst" of this thug culture and you want him on a stake for this???
Anyways..
What really is important is his football skill, which like most have said, isn't too great soo it really doesn't matter.

Lambeer, tool bag, maybe....Thug player? Definately. And labeled as such, many times.

oh i agree. i just thought it was funny. im a huge celtics fan so i hated that dirty bastad with a passion for the road. the question is - was he a bigger thug or toolbag? i say toolbag - the mask says it all.

It is being reported that he left his car there because it was raining and he got a lift home. He said he was tired and lost control on the wet ramp. His personal belongings, including the gun, were returned to him, so it seems like it was a legal weapon. Just sounds like a real accident, without drugs or any other motive. The big question it appears now is if he was hurt.

oh i agree. i just thought it was funny. im a huge celtics fan so i hated that dirty bastad with a passion for the road. the question is - was he a bigger thug or toolbag? i say toolbag - the mask says it all.

Toolbag, you're right.

/Sixers fan

Back
Top Bottom