[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Channing is a thug who runs with a group of thugs. Great. Send him packing!!!

He is a "thug"????

Why? Because he is black???

What has he EVER done that would define him as a "thug"???

He is a "thug"????

great point Nasty. I've never heard of him do anything that would warrant a "Thug" title. But you know how ignorant people are they hear of someone get into trouble and they automatically call people "thugs" "criminals" and "gang bangers".

Crowder's car is found crashed at 5:00 a.m. with a gun in the vehicle after he was seen earlier in a bar with his "entourage". Why wasn't anyone around the car? Crowder sounds like a Pacman Jones clone.

crowder is like the exact opposite of the typical 'thug' in the nfl. hes black and has some tats - i dont think that qualifies him, though.

He is a "thug"????

Thats what I'm wondering........ There does seem to be a mentality on this board if you do do something wrong then you are automatically a thug. Don't see it said much with white players though.

Crowder's car is found crashed at 5:00 a.m. with a gun in the vehicle after he was seen earlier in a bar with his "entourage". Why wasn't anyone around the car? Crowder sounds like a Pacman Jones clone.

why do you even waste your time posting this crap and sounding like a [mod]personal attacks are not allowed[/mod]. goes to a bar with his friends. has a gun. gets separated from his car. im gonna lock my door. pleez.

Who in their right mind would have left a weapon and their blackberry. Even if he was drunk he wouldnt have left them both. That doesnt make any sense.

Crowder seems like a pretty cool guy. Hope he's ok. Hope it's not as bad as some want it to be.

where is the prototype for your jump to conclusions board?

Channing is a thug who runs with a group of thugs. Great. Send him packing!!!
As much as I hate "thugs", Channing Crowder doesn't seem like one.
You sound like a hater... Stop judging the guy so much and wait for some solid news.
If he did it, okay, crucify him. If not, deal with it. You sound like have NEVER made a mistake and I seriously doubt that.

No, I don't have an "entourage" follow me around and crash my car at 5:00 a.m. leave the scene and have a weapon inside of it. Doesn't sound like any upstanding person would find themselves in that situation.

He probably crashed his car because he was drunk.

Going to the bar with a couple of your friends does NOT make you a "thug". Getting a DUI does NOT make you a "thug".

He wasnt around the car b/c he took off b/c he was probably drunk...

But that does NOT make him a "thug". This is the first freakin incident that he has had as a Fin. Comparing him to Pacman is insane.

Was he using the gun? No. I know plenty of white, middle class, hardworking people that keep a legal concealed weapon in their car. They arnt "thugs" because of it. The fact that Crowder has one makes him a "thug"???

Rediculous. Its not like he was using the gun, or walking around with a loaded gun...

Thats what I'm wondering........ There does seem to be a mentality on this board if you do do something wrong then you are automatically a thug. Don't see it said much with white players though.

thats just because the NFL is 90% black. jk :beer1:

Back
Top Bottom