[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Crowder is a restricted free agent, and I doubt he was in Parcells' plans anyway. He is a vastly overrated player who makes no plays of any significance. He's been very undproductive outside, and everyone said it was because he's really a middle LB. Well, this year, he got a lot of time in the middle, and showed he's not any good there, either. He was unable to shed blockers, and was always in the wrong hole.

I think Parcells could have put a 2nd round tender on him, and just prayed that some other team was foolish enough to sign him. Now, his stock is definitely further decreased.

Crowder = Slow to diagnose plays, makes no big plays that change games, poor blitzer, can't get off blocks very well, makes too many tackles downfield instead of near the LOS. He can easily be replaced. He's been nothing but a disappointment since coming to Miami.

Since coming to Miami???

He wasnt a disappointment his rookie year. And he wasnt a disappointment last year.

We have a horrible year at every position on our defense, and now he sucks? I dont buy it. He may not be a perennial probowler, but he is a valuable asset to our team... even if it is just for depth...

you guys are crazy. the only thing i dont like about him is when he blitzes, he lets running blocks dominate him when they are blocking him. he doesnt blitz real good. besides that - money.

He never cuts off the play at the point of attack. The guys gets his tackles 5-7 yards downfield. Crowder is mediocre at best. For all the complaining you do about the Dolphins why would you stick up for the one guy that is a liability to the defense.

I want the guy to be gone. We don't need him he is easily replaced.

That's fine that he has a license, but why leave the gun in the car and run away. I wouldn't want that responsibility. Again if he's drunk he isn't thinking this way. The gun being left in the car unattended could be a big deal. Hope he has a good lawyer because he might need it.

I do hope Crowder is safe I would never wish him harm

BUT......

As a football player the guy is mediocre folks. He is just not a very good linebacker and apparently from the report although probably too early to tell the guy just doesn't seem to be very smart. The whole thing stinks of drunk driving with a firearm in the vehicle.

If this proves to be true it is just one more reason I want him off this football team.

Never have liked his play. He is too slow, takes bad angles and chases plays.

Dead on... He continually takes himself out of plays as well.. He proved he isnt an answer at MLB either the way he played while he was in for Zach. He doesnt have that fire on a consistent basis. How many times during the game have we seen him over persue a play and completely take himself out of it. he is notorious for this. He is decent, DECENT on the weakside, and compared to the rest of the league at his position i am sure he is average at best. We could always use an upgrade over him as he is just not as dominant as we all hoped he would be

If I'm not mistaken, he can opt out of his contract this offseason anyways, so he's probabally gone anyways. Set a precedence with him and make him an example for the others that this kind of crap isn't tolerated.

you guys are killing me with this. yeah, lets get rid of our young, experienced linebacker that knows the d and gets paid in peanuts for maybe doing something wrong. its not like thomas and porter are over thirty (JT too) - they can pick up the slack. its not like he starts or anythhing.

Crowder is a restricted free agent, and I doubt he was in Parcells' plans anyway. He is a vastly overrated player who makes no plays of any significance. He's been very undproductive outside, and everyone said it was because he's really a middle LB. Well, this year, he got a lot of time in the middle, and showed he's not any good there, either. He was unable to shed blockers, and was always in the wrong hole.

I think Parcells could have put a 2nd round tender on him, and just prayed that some other team was foolish enough to sign him. Now, his stock is definitely further decreased.

On the other hand... he as having to deal with lineman a LOT more than he should have. OLinemen were getting through our DLine and getting their hands on our LBs WAAAYYY too frequently. Our DLine sucked... and that didnt help ANY of our LBs...

Since coming to Miami???

He wasnt a disappointment his rookie year. And he wasnt a disappointment last year.

We have a horrible year at every position on our defense, and now he sucks? I dont buy it. He may not be a perennial probowler, but he is a valuable asset to our team... even if it is just for depth...

Not sure what you were watching because I have plenty of game film where Crowder was pushed around all over the field. Sorry bro but he is just not very good!

If Crowder played as well as he runs his mouth he'd be a perennial Pro Bowler. The guy simply underachieves all the time and is NOT very smart either. I'd cut him and be done with it. Let him be another teams disappointment

If Crowder played as well as he runs his mouth he'd be a perennial Pro Bowler. The guy simply underachieves all the time and is NOT very smart either. I'd cut him and be done with it. Let him be another teams disappointment

runs his mouth? ive never heard him talk. where are you guys getting this stuff. it was his third year in the league and he did decent on a terrible defense. his rookie year he did great on a great defense - see where im going with this? WE NEED THIS GUY PEOPLE.

Not sure what you were watching because I have plenty of game film where Crowder was pushed around all over the field. Sorry bro but he is just not very good!

I was refering to 2006... not 2007...

In 3 years, Crowder has 1.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries, 0 INT, and 8 passes defensed (none in 2007).

In comparison, Derrick Pope, who hasn't really been on the field except maybe 15% of the time in 4 years, has 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 INT, and 3 passes defensed.

He is a head case, can't stand players that talk crap during the game, pretend you been there and done that before. I am all for showing emotion but not after you've made a tackle on a running play that gained 10 yards.

Back
Top Bottom