[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Well if the truth comes out and it's NOT in Crowder's favor, Bill Parcells will give him a nice pink slip and send him down the road.

And race has nothing to do with it. I have many close African American friends. I would say the same thing if it was Zach Thomas. Except Thomas would NEVER be in a situation like that.

Who in their right mind would have left a weapon and their blackberry. Even if he was drunk he wouldnt have left them both. That doesnt make any sense.

Oh ya, because walking around drunk with a gun on him would have been a MUCH better idea... :rolleyes:

He should have put it in his trunk when he decided to leave the car. But whoopity doo...

In 3 years, Crowder has 1.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries, 0 INT, and 8 passes defensed (none in 2007).

In comparison, Derrick Pope, who hasn't really been on the field except maybe 15% of the time in 4 years, has 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 INT, and 3 passes defensed.

This is the reason I had doubts about Crowder's future here as soon as Parcells came in. I don't buy the argument that he isn't very good, I think he's an above average linebacker who had a bad year in large part because no one around him was very good either. Crowder makes his fair share of tackles, leading the team this year and I believe he was second on the team last year with 104.

But like Dolfanmark points out in the stat I quoted above, he doesn't get many turnovers. Parcells loves playmaking linebackers, and Crowder simply does not force enough turnovers for the Tuna to be in love with him.

And race has nothing to do with it. I have many close African American friends. I would say the same thing if it was Zach Thomas. Except Thomas would NEVER be in a situation like that.

name any white person ever that has been referred to as a thug bro.

I dont think anyone is calling you a racist...

So Zach would NEVER own a gun? Based on what?

He may never put himself in a situation to get a DUI, but if thats what you are basing your "thug" comments on... you are hopeless...

No, I don't have an "entourage" follow me around and crash my car at 5:00 a.m. leave the scene and have a weapon inside of it. Doesn't sound like any upstanding person would find themselves in that situation.
You're right, NFL players live a different life than most people on this board. shoot, I live a different life than most people on this board. But that doesn't mean that everyone that isn't like you, is a dangerous thug.

You can't just call someone "Micheal Vick" because they got in trouble with the law. Especially with south florida being FULL of currupt politicians. These three counties are FULL of crime and you are attacking Channing Crowder for allegedly driving drunk and leaving a gun in his car???
People of all sorts of lifestyles drive drunk and in this day and age, having a gun isn't a bad idea if you ask me.

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, he plays for a team you root for. so what the heck is up with all the hate towards him? If it was Joey Porter fine, but Channing Crowder strikes me as less of a "thuggish" socialite. In fact, I think he's kind of nerdy.

These three counties are FULL of crime and you are attacking Channing Crowder for allegedly driving drunk and leaving a gun in his car???
People of all sorts of lifestyles drive drunk and in this day and age, having a gun isn't a bad idea if you ask me.

Everyone does it and getting drunk and carrying a gun...fine by me....

Sound like you think all this is OK behavior......

I dont think anyone is calling you a racist...

So Zach would NEVER own a gun? Based on what?

He may never put himself in a situation to get a DUI, but if thats what you are basing your "thug" comments on... you are hopeless...

Actually i could see Zach owning a gun. He seems to be the hunting type. Black football player/basketball player is refered to as a thug. White hockey player is a goon and a crazy white soccer fan is a hooligan. Definitely race related words.

Everyone does it and getting drunk and carrying a gun...fine by me....

Sound like you think all this is OK behavior......

I have no problem at all with him getting drunk and possessing a LEGAL gun... (if it was legal)

Driving while drunk? I dont see that as ok behavior... but I also dont see it as sky is falling type of stuff either. It happens to the best of us...

Crowder's car is found crashed at 5:00 a.m. with a gun in the vehicle after he was seen earlier in a bar with his "entourage". Why wasn't anyone around the car? Crowder sounds like a Pacman Jones clone.

pacman jones clone? wow. entourage? so when i head to a bar with my friends does that make them my "entourage"? oh no, does this mean im a thug?! what a load of crap.

Back
Top Bottom