[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

Thats would be cool to think about but I don't see it happening, parcells isnt stupid to load all that salary cap to 2 players; you have to understand culpepper is ok, moss is good bc stall worth and welker were next to him. I just wished we still kept welker and utilized him more

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273447

You don't think he would succeed with lesser known players? I think he would.

NO WAY

I want no part of Moss, he's an excellent example of the type of person you don't want on your team.

No way BP considers this. More likely a reunion in St. Louis with Scott Linehan.

It will NEVER happen, but if it could, I would SAY HELL YES!!! Pep to Moss again would be amazing.

Plus I could pull my c-pep jersey out again. lol

-j

Culpepper sucks! If you want to remain at the bottom of the division for years to come then I guess signing Culpepper would be a good idea. This guy was worse then Fielder. Also having Moss wouldn't matter because we don't have a quarterback that could get him the ball.

Wow, last time I checked, Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper - lots of passes and TDs together, but no rings. The show is over for them, let them go to Minnesota together, not worth the money.
Only this time they have a beast o-line, A Beast at Running BAck in Adrian Peterson, with a good back up in Chester Taylor, and another speed monster in Bernard Berrian, With sidney rice.

Just heard John Clayton report Randy Moss has spoken to Daunte Culpepper about the fact that they are both free agents and the possibility of reuniting on a new team. Could this be miami????????

God I hope not!:shakeno:

Let them go back to Minnesota. Culpepper only looked good against us last year and Moss is... well... he's Randy Moss. Even last year when the Patriots were undefeated and Moss broke the single season TD reception record, he managed to piss Jerry Rice off by saying that the record didn't really mean that much to him and that all he wanted to do was shut the media up... Not the type of character that I want on this team...

Back
Top Bottom