[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

Please let me in on your view. Not being a smartass... Just want to know why you feel that he is such a bad person.

I am sure that whatever you list be true. I just think that about 50% of the other superstars (Porter type players) are much worse than Moss.

He had real issues in college...a few blimps on a screen in the Pros. Wow he went to the hell pit of the NFL (Raiders) and wanted out. Sounds like most raider players & coaches.

I have had talks with a Hall Of Fame DE about Moss. He is made out to be a monster and really just wants to WIN! If you have Moss on your team, you had better try to FIX your team every offseason. If not...he will make waves that just about any other player would...

It is also funny that during the games he had very little impact on...most everybody that says he is a bad person, cancer to the team etc....was waiting for something that never happened.

He was a team player...funny thing happens when you win.

I remember rumors last season of JT & ZT calling out the coach. If they had any blimps on the screen in their past...what do you think most everyone would be calling them. Let me guess good little boys with a point.

Hellyes!!!

You guys are all crazy! Lets see would i rather have Tedd Ginn as my #1 and ernest wilford as my #2 or Randy Moss and Tedd ginn??? I dont think Tedd Ginn showed much last year to say he can be our #1 reciever. Im not gonna lie, i love Ginn and i think he has potential but there is no way he is anywhere near being able to handle the #1 job. We need a big time WR on our team this season, or just until Ginn is ready. I would LOVE to have MOSS on the fins. And all of you that say otherwise are crazy. I agree with the posts above. Moss is a great receiver, not because of brady, not because of wes welker and stallworth, and not because of culpepper. He is a GREAT receiver on his own. He had the bad years at oakland cuz they had no one to throw him the ball. Yea i agree that had it not been for the Patriots offense moss wouldnt have had the OUTSTANDING year he had by breaking the records, but you cant take away the talent he has to just manhandle CB's and grab anything thrown his way. I would love the idea of bringing both culpepper and moss together again. I think whatever team does this is definately improving their offense next year. NOW, do i believe that they will actually ened up in MIAMI? NOOOOOO. Had we not signed Mccown i think there would have been a possibility but parcels is not gonna cut this guy now. I think Minnesota would be a great fit for them. But again i would love the idea of having MOSS on our team.

Please let me in on your view. Not being a smartass... Just want to know why you feel that he is such a bad person.
Sorry, that LOL smiley probably shouldn't have been left on its own. I should have expanded on my thought. ;)

Here is my post from earlier in this thread, it's a whole laundry list of crap that Moss has done since being in the NFL and I'm sure there is more than what I provided.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1062364598&postcount=35

I am sure that whatever you list be true. I just think that about 50% of the other superstars (Porter type players) are much worse than Moss.

He had real issues in college...a few blimps on a screen in the Pros. Wow he went to the hell pit of the NFL (Raiders) and wanted out. Sounds like most raider players & coaches.
I'm not a fan of Porter or Chad Johnson or Albert Haynesworth or any of the troublemakers that play in the NFL. My belief is that Moss falls into that category.

I have had talks with a Hall Of Fame DE about Moss. He is made out to be a monster and really just wants to WIN! If you have Moss on your team, you had better try to FIX your team every offseason. If not...he will make waves that just about any other player would...
If he wanted to win, he never would have asked out of Minny to go to the Raiders. He definitely has the talent to be one of the greatest WR's ever, but he is selfish and his motivation is only there when he is the center of attention. If he isn't getting the ball he takes plays off, that was another knock against him in NE this year.

Randy is just messing with the Patriots to get them to pony up more cash.

It is also funny that during the games he had very little impact on...most everybody that says he is a bad person, cancer to the team etc....was waiting for something that never happened.

He was a team player...funny thing happens when you win.
Sorry, but "team player" and "Randy Moss" don't belong in the same paragraph, let alone the same sentence.

I remember rumors last season of JT & ZT calling out the coach. If they had any blimps on the screen in their past...what do you think most everyone would be calling them. Let me guess good little boys with a point.
I think they had a right to be upset with Cam, I just think that they handled it the wrong way. Cam did a horrible job as a HC and he lost control of his players, but that doesn't make it okay for any player to spout off at their coach (I'm referrencing the airplane incident). If they had a problem with Cam, they should have gone to him during the season when they first noticed the problem and they should have done it behind closed doors.

But neither player can be compared to Moss, Zach and JT have alot more class than he does.

If he wanted to win, he never would have asked out of Minny to go to the Raiders. He definitely has the talent to be one of the greatest WR's ever, but he is selfish and his motivation is only there when he is the center of attention. If he isn't getting the ball he takes plays off, that was another knock against him in NE this year.

I agree with the Raider part. But it was pretty much the only team willing to give up as much for him at the time. Just like with the back-up DT for the raiders now. Al Davis just likes to give more than most, sometimes just to make it tough on other teams.

As far as taking the plays off last season. I heard the opposite of that. Hell I watched them run to his side MANY OF TIMES last year. He made some GREAT blocks even in the Superbowl. I think a man can change, it depends on how long it takes him to grow up. Maybe Moss had to experience the hell with the Raiders to do just that.

But we are no better off than the Raiders for Moss. That is why he will not be coming here. He could take a step back if he once again signs with a ****y team.

I will read your link after I eat...thanks.

First he'll never get those numbers on another team, NE is stacked and Tom Brady makes every player look better.

Second......where do I even begin?

Lets start in Minny.

He tried to take over the clubhouse and was a major distraction. He openly admitted that he smokes pot for fun to the national media, which is a NFL substance abuse violation. He ran over a traffic cop that was trying to prevent him from making a U-turn. He fueded with Pep and the coaches and he forced a trade to the Raiders.

Oakland.....

He admitted that he wasn't playing hard because the team was losing and he wasn't getting enough passes thrown his way. His new coach (Kiffin) tried to reach out to him, he called Moss on his cellphone and Moss told him to "**** Off!!!" because he wanted to be traded. Then he limited the number of teams that he would go to, his behavior and bellyaching made it possible for the Pats to send a measely 4th rounder to Oakland in the trade.

New England....

The selfish player that he is, he thought that NE was going to be his ticket to an easy SB ring, so he tried to play the good soldier. But he couldn't keep up the act for long, he was accused of striking a woman in a night club.

So yeah.......I don't want him or his act in Miami.

You left out (In Minny) Moss blowing up on a sponsor on the ride home from a game.

Minny - Young and Full Of Himself.
Oakland - Thought he could turn it around by himself...:sidelol: Then regressed to making a fool of himself with the media.
NE - Made major strides...not taking off plays, STARTED to BLOCK...:lol: and did not make a fuss when he did not touch the ball in the playoffs. He just wanted to win and get his ring.

I think Moss has finally gotten to the point to where he understands that it takes a FOCUSED TEAM to win it all. That and luck...

I would take him 10 out of 10 times. I think he is nothing like his Minny & Oakland years.

Anywhere out of our division is fine with me! I really don't think Dante is well liked in this organization, did'nt he want to sue us or something like that? and I'll never forget him sticking it in our faces against the raiders, i say No reunion for you in Miami!

I agree with the Raider part. But it was pretty much the only team willing to give up as much for him at the time. Just like with the back-up DT for the raiders now. Al Davis just likes to give more than most, sometimes just to make it tough on other teams.

As far as taking the plays off last season. I heard the opposite of that. Hell I watched them run to his side MANY OF TIMES last year. He made some GREAT blocks even in the Superbowl. I think a man can change, it depends on how long it takes him to grow up. Maybe Moss had to experience the hell with the Raiders to do just that.
I saw a youtube clip of him from ESPN or NFL Network showing him taking plays off this year, they went through it play by play. I'll see if I can dig it up.

You left out (In Minny) Moss blowing up on a sponsor on the ride home from a game.

Minny - Young and Full Of Himself.
Oakland - Thought he could turn it around by himself...:sidelol: Then regressed to making a fool of himself with the media.
NE - Made major strides...not taking off plays, STARTED to BLOCK...:lol: and did not make a fuss when he did not touch the ball in the playoffs. He just wanted to win and get his ring.

I think Moss has finally gotten to the point to where he understands that it takes a FOCUSED TEAM to win it all. That and luck...

I would take him 10 out of 10 times. I think he is nothing like his Minny & Oakland years.
I disagree. He is only one year removed from telling his coach to "**** off" and from telling the media that he wasn't even trying out on the field when he knew he wasn't going to get the ball. And the nightclub incident happened during the season.

JMO

I saw a youtube clip of him from ESPN or NFL Network showing him taking plays off this year, they went through it play by play. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I disagree. He is only one year removed from telling his coach to "**** off" and from telling the media that he wasn't even trying out on the field when he knew he wasn't going to get the ball. And the nightclub incident happened during the season.

JMO

Nobody can give a 100% every play, every game....I am sure if I review tape on JT it will show him slow and not making a bunch of moves to get to the QB.

The nightclub thing happened at his house...not at a club. It was turned into his home owner's insurance. It is thought to have been play fun turned into an injury...turned into a women seeking funds. I will look for that link for you...

OH LORD!! So how much is VIP again? These guys are gettin out of hand with this shtuff. Every rumor does not pertain to the Miami Dolphins. But on here... :blowup:

Back
Top Bottom