[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

Just heard John Clayton report Randy Moss has spoken to Daunte Culpepper about the fact that they are both free agents and the possibility of reuniting on a new team. Could this be miami????????

I think that was code for "lets hit a stripper bar"

yeah! who wants 23 TDs from a WR?!? :err:

First he'll never get those numbers on another team, NE is stacked and Tom Brady makes every player look better.

Second......where do I even begin?

Lets start in Minny.

He tried to take over the clubhouse and was a major distraction. He openly admitted that he smokes pot for fun to the national media, which is a NFL substance abuse violation. He ran over a traffic cop that was trying to prevent him from making a U-turn. He fueded with Pep and the coaches and he forced a trade to the Raiders.

Oakland.....

He admitted that he wasn't playing hard because the team was losing and he wasn't getting enough passes thrown his way. His new coach (Kiffin) tried to reach out to him, he called Moss on his cellphone and Moss told him to "**** Off!!!" because he wanted to be traded. Then he limited the number of teams that he would go to, his behavior and bellyaching made it possible for the Pats to send a measely 4th rounder to Oakland in the trade.

New England....

The selfish player that he is, he thought that NE was going to be his ticket to an easy SB ring, so he tried to play the good soldier. But he couldn't keep up the act for long, he was accused of striking a woman in a night club.

So yeah.......I don't want him or his act in Miami.

Is Brady and his offensive line coming also?????? :err:

Alright fine, we'll only take the 17 TDs he racked up in Minnesota when he only had Culpepper as his QB. Do you guys really think it's a coincidence that he was on two of the highest scoring teams ever?

Is Brady and his offensive line coming also?????? :err:

obviously not, but all of the sudden, Randy Moss is Randy Moss because of Tom Brady...so back in the MIN days, those 6 seasons of 10 or more TDs were also cuz of Brady and the NEs line. :err:

but you guys are right...who Wants Randy Moss when you can have Ted Ginn and Earnest Wilford??

almost forgot...Kircus too!

Wow, last time I checked, Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper - lots of passes and TDs together, but no rings. The show is over for them, let them go to Minnesota together, not worth the money.

that team also had no other decent WR's, and a HORRID defense

I am pretty sure that the women that got hurt was at his home. It was turned into his home owners insurance. She was trying to get paid...

Moss is nowhere near the bad guy people make him out to be. Will he be a Fin....HELL NO.

I would love to have Moss here in Miami. But it is not going to happen anytime soon. The only way Moss will be in Miami is scoring TD's vs. Miami.

I would take a guy like Moss 10 out of 10 times over a player like J. Porter.

moss by far was the best wr in the nfl last year and he signed a one year contract with the cheeters so he could win a superbowl (how did that work out for u lol)so if he feels he can do something for the fins no other person has ever done beside #13 he will sign a mid range deal to do so .not to mention his ties with DC

Thats would be cool to think about but I don't see it happening, parcells isnt stupid to load all that salary cap to 2 players; you have to understand culpepper is ok, moss is good bc stall worth and welker were next to him. I just wished we still kept welker and utilized him more

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273447

Don't be silly....Moss good because of WW and S-worth ?? WW and S-worth were certainly better because of Moss, not the other way around...and the reason Moss was good was because he had Brady throwing to him...

Simply put...

Moss is good b/c he is one of the best WR's of all-time.

Was Jerry Rice good b/c of Joe & Steve?

Was Dan Marino good b/c of his OL & Mark's Brothers?

The point is...

Knock him all you want...We have never had a WR like him. We will never have him in a Dolphin uniform. But don't say he is good b/c of the teams he played on...that is just silly and reaching for air.

I am pretty sure that the women that got hurt was at his home. It was turned into his home owners insurance. She was trying to get paid...

Moss is nowhere near the bad guy people make him out to be. Will he be a Fin....HELL NO.

I would love to have Moss here in Miami. But it is not going to happen anytime soon. The only way Moss will be in Miami is scoring TD's vs. Miami.

I would take a guy like Moss 10 out of 10 times over a player like J. Porter.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom