Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ryan1973 said:
Earlier John Clayton reported that Culpepper will be traded to the Raiders and that Bress will end up in Miami. But then on Total Access, Adam Schefler reported that the Raiders aren't in the running for Culpepper and its between two teams and he thinks that he will probably end up in Miami. So someone is way off base and will have egg on their face when this gets resolved.

sorry man to put this on you, but how do you start a new thread?

Whitedolphin54 said:
sorry man to put this on you, but how do you start a new thread?

u have to go to forums, and go to the section u want to post it in and it says new thread on top

KFFL

"Raiders | Team does not make an offer for Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:40:52 -0800

ESPNews reports the Oakland Raiders have not made an offer for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper."

Cuzinfinny said:
KFFL

"Raiders | Team does not make an offer for Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:40:52 -0800

ESPNews reports the Oakland Raiders have not made an offer for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper."

do u know how many time we have heard that in the past day:o

Personally I would like either QB as they are a definite upgrade over Forgot. I'm thinking that it might be us because the secretness of the whole thing smells too much like Saban. I'm thinking that we traded M. Booker and one of our second round picks for Pep and a 4th possibly.

No Culpepper for us!

now that the raiders have cut kerry collins it looks as if they have set themselves up for the coming of culpeper. and it is rumored that the jets might trade for ramsey. so what do you think will happen tonight @ 12:01?

Saints plan to push hard for Drew Brees. Here is the quote from nfl.com:

Many are expecting the Saints to draft a quarterback, probably USC's Matt Leinart, with the No. 2 overall pick. But if the Saints can land Brees, they would have no need to draft a quarterback at No. 2. They then would look to trade out of the No. 2 spot, selling the pick to the highest bidder, and allowing the Saints the chance to move back in the draft for the right to land even more players.

The Saints have a lot riding on Brees. But the franchise and the city are ready to make their sell job.

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9298528

phinfan999 said:
i dont think neone has a clue

BINGO! That's exactly what's going on. But because of the off-season, any piece of football related news gets over analyzed.

HEADLINE: Drew Brees woke up thurday morning and took a crap.

FH: Does this mean hes not coming to Miami? Did The Saints do this? Does Ramsey have 7 eyes?

I mean c'mon people...

Back
Top Bottom