Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well... technically, if we had Daunte last year, we wouldn't have won as many games because he was a pick machine until he got hurt.

gator_sensation said:
I agree on the point you made about how their injuries can sideline them. To answer your question, can a QB throw with an injured rotator cuff and two good legs?

Thats exactly my point. Realistically, which injury is more likely of getting re injured though, in your honest oppinion?

That was on Minnesota, the fact is that he is hands down better than anything the fins had last year.

I'll be happy witheither Culpepper or Brees, I just hope that whichever one comes to Miami is a good leader and team player.

I'm on that scout.com message board for the Vikings and they say the Dolphins have traded a lowball offer for Culpepper. Supposedly Star Tribune to have the story in an hour. The guy claimed to have spoken to Herald Beat Writer. Probably complete BS like the ESPN board but just a heads up. I'll be checking Star Tribune repeatedly anyway.

Tone_E said:
Are you kidding me? One more injury and both QBs are sidelined for the season, if not more. AND, a knee is more likely to be re injured than a shoulder.

Tell me, can a QB throw with 1 leg, and a good shoulder? :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
Its a heck of a lot eisier than trying to throw with two good legs and no throwing sholder.

BgBruthaJuvi said:
I'm on that scout.com message board for the Vikings and they say the Dolphins have traded a lowball offer for Culpepper. Supposedly Star Tribune to have the story in an hour. The guy claimed to have spoken to Herald Beat Writer. Probably complete BS like the ESPN board but just a heads up. I'll be checking Star Tribune repeatedly anyway.
Thanks for the update, but I agree with you. If we do get Pep, I doubt it isn't anything less then a 2nd rounder.

bojang1es187 said:
its ok because when we get daunte everyones going to rejoice and say they were behind saban the whole way anyway so all this daunte hating doesnt matter. just like the ricky situation.

Sad but true my brother! Sad but true! :rolleyes:

Tone_E said:
Thats exactly my point. Realistically, which injury is more likely of getting re injured though, in your honest oppinion?

I think they both have an equal chance of getting reinjured for the simple fact that anything can happen when they get sacked. They can fall the wrong way and reinjure it.

dolphingator said:
Truth.

culp has a LOT more wrong with him than his knees.

But let's not overlook all the problems Drew Brees has had during his career.

I mean, he's been such a... well, um, he's always acting, eh... he demands, wait, no... he, uh, HE HAS A BIG SPLOTCH ON HIS FACE!

I agree people are going to whine regardless, I think we'll be fine with either Brees or Cpep..Seriously from all the crap we've been through since Marino, either of these are an upgrade...Whatever deal is made, it will make us better and we as Dolphin fans should be happy regardless instead of bashing one player or the other.

Back
Top Bottom