Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he lives in france, and i didnt have trouble comprehending it, maybe literacy among members of finheaven is dying slowly...

Sorry. I went for what the Vikings want for him.

Oh sure, I could have added Eddie Moore, Vernon Carey, or the tackling dummys, but I went with what they would want. Remember, this isn't a second rate QB. If his knee holds up, he is one of the best QB's in the league. And not 30+ years old either.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Whoa rookie! How can you say something like that and not back it up. The knee injury is MUCH more significant than that of Drew Brees' shoulder. Culpepper is out for probably half of next season and Brees will be throwing by May.

You are totally wrong here.

Sorry, I guess being a full time Med Student going in to Orthopedic Surgery hasnt left me much time to post on this board all the time....

....I will say that even though he tore 3 knee ligaments, the rehab time and surgery involved in repairing and restructuringthe ACL, PCL, and MCL is easier for a QB type of athlete than a rotator cuff on the throwing shoulder.

And luckily for me, I have personal experience here as well as Ive torn my rotator cuff (TWICE), and ruptured my ACL and PCL. The rehad was SHORTER for the knee, and afterwards its STRONGER. Thats why you see people with shoulder injuries have them re-occur so often. The shoulder doesnt heal as well as the knee.

Pennington has it happen time and time again. And Id rather put our franchise on a QB that has his shoulder in good health than one that doesnt.

So please, dont throw that "rookie" crap around. I made the statement because I know the blatant medical facts. Who cares how many posts Ive made on a fan-based message board that requires you to have internet access and half a brain to navigate a web site.

Big Babies!!!

Culpepper Over Brees.. I've been saying it.. The thread is still out there. And damn if it happens, it's gonna feel GOOD to be right!!!!

The rest of you stay in that river in Egypt...lolol

Mitchy71 said:
Sorry. I went for what the Vikings want for him.

Oh sure, I could have added Eddie Moore, Vernon Carey, or the tackling dummys, but I went with what they would want. Remember, this isn't a second rate QB. If his knee holds up, he is one of the best QB's in the league. And not 30+ years old either.

I Agree he is a top QB. But, he is 29 and depending on when his birthday is he could be 30 by the start of/ or during the season.

And one more thing.... I joined this board MONTHS before you did.

So just because you spend more time posting on here due to your free time allowing you to spend hours typing here, that makes YOU more knowledgable?

Didnt know it worked that way.... hmm.

Would make sense to reunite with Linehan and a powerful offense in STL. I've been in favor of Brees but I'd take either. I prefer Brees especially because there would only be money involved and no player/picks compensation.

I just got in and read the headline on the first page.. To think when I posted this last week.. A lot of you laughed at me.. I'm sorry you got it tight in your head that we were getting Brees. But Culpepper just makes more sense..

This is so fun, cause you know what? The deal is not yet done. So fasten your seat belts, cause there's more to come. If we get T.O. too.. Here comes the sun...

Cause I'll be buying season tickets and flying down to Miami 8 times this winter.. hopefully 11 times!!!! Holla!

i agree...i just don't see saban giving up a draft pick...even if its in next years draft...not with brees out there...and why would he not even have brees come in for a visit...the vikes want culpepper traded before free agency begins...

Nublar7 said:
Very interesting. Thanks for the link. :up:

If true, the odds of landing Brees just skyrocketed. :)

Yup.

If it's another team besides us that gets Culpepper, this is the scenario I'd want.

Because South Florida would be feeling the cool Brees.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yup.

If it's another team besides us that gets Culpepper, this is the scenario I'd want.

Because South Florida would be feeling the cool Brees.
I agree. Having Minny get their starting QB in a trade would be the best option possible. It would eliminate them from the Brees hunt and put us into a commanding lead.

Back
Top Bottom