Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fineas said:
That's what Adam Shefter has reported. jlfin says he saw him first hand and he's already walking well. But I guess you know better.
And who did Shefter talk to? Culpeppers people. Once Culpepper is traded and his contract is intact he'll have a "setback" in his recovery that will extend it out to the normal recovery time.

death7star said:
my reasoning is save the 4 draft picks we have and invest in brees instead.

culpepper was horribel last year before he got hurt. i think he is on the way down.

Yeah, but Culpepper was "freakishly" horrible which was odd since he was coming off an incredible 40+TD season that was overshadowed by Manning's record breaking season. How does a guy fall that far off his game??

When you consider that stark contrast, and the fact that he was a solid QB before, chances are he was just having trouble adjusting either to a new scheme, having some sort of mental block, etc.

i don't think you can wrote him off yet. He's still young. It's not like he's a 32yr old aging veteran past his prime.

death7star said:
HOLY ****, i didn't know this. wow. where have i been the past 15 years?

so culpepper lover, to get to the playoffs you need to WIN GAMES.

how do you propose we win games in weeks 1-8 when pepper is still hurt?

I don't know where you've been for the past 15 years, but I could take a guess. . .

We won 9 games last year with Gus @#$%ing Frerotte and Sage @#$#%ing Rosenfels. That's why you need a quality backup QB. Even if we go 4-4 through the first half of the season, we'd have a great shot at the playoffs.

Fineas said:
I don't know where you've been for the past 15 years, but I could take a guess. . .

We won 9 games last year with Gus @#$%ing Frerotte and Sage @#$#%ing Rosenfels. That's why you need a quality backup QB. Even if we go 4-4 through the first half of the season, we'd have a great shot at the playoffs.

and if culpepper isn't ready to play in the 2nd half the season.
oh ****, another missed playoff year.

pepper is overrated fumbling machine and was only good because he could throw the ball up to moss and moss would adjust and make phenomenal catches. plus pepper can't even run now.

TarHeelFinFan said:
And who did Shefter talk to? Culpeppers people. Once Culpepper is traded and his contract is intact he'll have a "setback" in his recovery that will extend it out to the normal recovery time.

Neither one of us knows exactly who he's talked to. If he's any kind of journalist and his only source was one of Culpepper's people (whoever that is), he should have said so.

Who are the reporters talking to about Brees' recovery? What makes you think they are any more reliable sources?

Fineas said:
Neither one of us knows exactly who he's talked to. If he's any kind of journalist and his only source was one of Culpepper's people (whoever that is), he should have said so.

Who are the reporters talking to about Brees' recovery? What makes you think they are any more reliable sources?

that would be dr. james andrew, the guy who performed brees surgery. thats a pretty good source.

At 6:11 pm, Mort said Culpepper will be traded tonight to either the Raiders or Dolphins. I believe it is the Dolphins!! Culpepper fits Miami's offense better than Brees, and he is available via trade with a 2nd day draft pick and possibly a cheaper price tag.

Back
Top Bottom