Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe the interest in Culpepper is just to put pressure on Brees and his agent?

Or maybe Minni really is looking like a serious threat to Saban and crew in the battle for Brees?

Or maybe Culpepper has always been rated higher on Miami's board over Brees?

Or maybe Saban is just faking interrest in Culpepper to scare Arizona that they will be stuck with McCown another season, forcing them to trade up with us so we can nab Cutler . . . Braylon Edwards . . . smoke screen . . . James Bond!

phinfan999 said:
BS!!

he totally destroyed his knee

That's what Adam Shefter has reported. jlfin says he saw him first hand and he's already walking well. But I guess you know better.

I'm still trying to figure out what "he overatted" means ...

Mort also made it sound like Minnesota would NOT go after Brees. They would get a vet to go behind Johnson and then draft a qb this april. Take it for what it's worth.
For me the breakdown is pretty even between Brees and Culpepper, both very talented and both coming off significant injuries to me the big difference is Brees does not cost you a pick in the draft.

christ mortensen said culpepper will be traded in the next 24 hours....

he stated just on espn that he will either be traded to miami or oakland in the next 24 hours? Come on Miami go get em!!!!

there are two threads on this.

can't you read the top 20 threads first and see if this topic is there before making a new thread?

sammy2008 said:
We are getting greedy. Don't forget we might end up with Gus. I would be happy with either one. A month ago we were talking about Aaron Brooks.

Best comment I've read in a long time. Classic.

Back
Top Bottom