Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TarHeelFinFan said:
Why would you want a QB who probably couldn't even play until week 8 or 9? That pretty much makes him useless for next season.

YEAH THAT^^^^^ THANK YOU!!!

I think we're talking to the Vikes about Culpepper to make Brees aware that we do have other options and vice versa in order to get the best overall deal possible.

Culpepper fits more in our scheme than Brees, he has a stronger arm. But I like Brees too.

TarHeelFinFan said:
Why would you want a QB who probably couldn't even play until week 8 or 9? That pretty much makes him useless for next season.

At least RW would have some company for half of the season....

TarHeelFinFan said:

How accurate is this assesment truly?? I've heard it get thrown around a lot, but where the basis or proof for this?

I like Brees because I feel like there is always a point in the season when Culpepper just tanks (usually the playoffs). Dont get me wrong, I would totally embrace Daunte if he would come, but until that moment I would rather get Brees and a draft pick and have a great team for years to come.

I agree that also Daunte was on the way down and really looked bad last year.

TarHeelFinFan said:

The playoffs don't start until after week 17.

TarHeelFinFan said:

dont know why saban would do this.

we are in a prime position to make a good playoff run next year and we need a QB for the WHOLE YEAR to do this.

phinphan11 said:
At least RW would have some company for half of the season....

last time i knew he wasnt suspened yet, and that there is a damn good chance he wont be

Despacio said:
How accurate is this assesment truly?? I've heard it get thrown around a lot, but where the basis or proof for this?

It was widely reported that his recovery would take months, and he'd be ready around the mid-season

wait a second, Isn't Culpepper NOT wanting Moss around a reason that Moss was traded away in the first place? Why would Culpepper want back with Moss?

Fineas said:
The playoffs don't start until after week 17.

HOLY ****, i didn't know this. wow. where have i been the past 15 years?

so culpepper lover, to get to the playoffs you need to WIN GAMES.

how do you propose we win games in weeks 1-8 when pepper is still hurt?

Back
Top Bottom