Merged: David Carr | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: David Carr

First, I think is very posible that Carr could come here if they take Young which is very posible they will.2nd, why do people get upset when we talk about what COULD happen? That's all we can talk about now as our season is over and nothing will happen till free agency which is in march.Should we just not come to this board at all till then? Is the offseason and all we can do is talk about stuff like this.Now I agree that some people get crazy talking about things that could never happen.But Young to the Texans and then us getting Carr is very posible.And imagine Carr with a better o-line like ours(whcih I think Nick will add to it too)and then CC,Booker,Randy,Ricky and Ronnie around him too.

Ozzy rules!!

the perfect FA for us would be to get David Carr, Julian Peterson and Steve Hutchinson and than draft Michael Huff, Spencer Havner and Maurice Stovall. I also think we will trade Ricky

Crystal Ball: Vince to Texans. Carr to Miami for Ricky?

What do you guys think? It's a longshot for sure. I'm sure the Texan's fans would be frothing at the mouth to have two former UT superstars in their backfield. Carr is a talented young QB that could be the guy we're looking for.

Opinions?

:confused:

Der Philth said:
What do you guys think? It's a longshot for sure. I'm sure the Texan's fans would be frothing at the mouth to have two former UT superstars in their backfield. Carr is a talented young QB that could be the guy we're looking for.

Opinions?

crap in one hand or i'll give $1,000,000 to the other hand if this trade goes thru. let's see which fills up first.

Der Philth said:

Opinions?

More like Ricky and our #1 for Young

wifinfan said:
Vince will be a Longhorn for 1 more year.
There's no way... The guy can't have a better year.

Leinart was the #1 player drafted if he left, and is now #3 or further back.

RLMIAMI said:
More like Ricky and our #1 for Young

Just for arguements sake. It would take MUCH more than Ricky and the 16th pick to move up to number 1. A whole lot more.

Der Philth said:

Opinions?

You need to put your crystal ball in for repairs. It's broken.

"If the opportunity presents itself relative to any player on our team helping our team get better, we would have to entertain [a trade]. It is a business decision. It is not a personal thing.''

Saban said this recently. I know this is a major long shot, but if Linehan does indeed get the HC position with Houston, he may want to start fresh with a QB like Young. If Ricky and Carr are on the block on draft day, I could see this happening.

Der Philth said:
"If the opportunity presents itself relative to any player on our team helping our team get better, we would have to entertain [a trade]. It is a business decision. It is not a personal thing.''

Saban said this recently. I know this is a major long shot, but if Linehan does indeed get the HC position with Houston, he may want to start fresh with a QB like Young. If Ricky and Carr are on the block on draft day, I could see this happening.

We no longer have Spielman calling the shots (aka, Saban won't rip himself off).

ricky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carr.

wow people sure are misguided on this board.

teams want a pocket passer first. check out the playoff teams this year and look how many have pocket passers. ALL OF THEM!!!

Back
Top Bottom