Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good

Superself said:
You sound like some silly kid.

I didn't say CHambers sucked. I just said that he is not that good. IF he learned how to run routes he would be.

Now if you think anything I said was wrong the explain why. Otherwise, ignore the thread.

Actually, I think most would agree that you sound like a "silly kid" in your original post.

Tell me how much time you think is needed for a receiver to complete a "good" route? And after that, tell me wtf is going to get him the ball when he does run that route.

A #1 WR with no QB is a lost cause. It's simple. I seriously wish he didn't get that contract extention, just to go elsewhere and be an All-Pro.

You all better be glad how Chambers acts. Chambers has help us out alot and i dont think you all should be dissing him like he is nothing. If our O-line was better he would be doing alot better then he is now.

X-Con said:
Yes, and the key answer I was looking for:

They give up and don't run their routes nearly as good as they can.

Remember the play last year where Randy Moss didn't run down the field on a hail mary? :roflmao:

Now you are making excuses as to why Chambers doesn't run good routes. Is this suppose to be OK?

Superself said:
Now you are making excuses as to why Chambers doesn't run good routes. Is this suppose to be OK?

I don't know how I'm making excuses. I simply called out the 2 best WR's in the NFL and stated how they act when they don't get the ball.

Like I said, take your "superself" over to Herald.com and read the article from yesterday.

X-Con said:
Actually, I think most would agree that you sound like a "silly kid" in your original post.

Tell me how much time you think is needed for a receiver to complete a "good" route? And after that, tell me wtf is going to get him the ball when he does run that route.

A #1 WR with no QB is a lost cause. It's simple. I seriously wish he didn't get that contract extention, just to go elsewhere and be an All-Pro.

HE DOES NOT RUN GOOD ROUTES dude. Same thing you stated as well!
This was what my original post stated. I even stated that it drops him to a 10-15 overall WR ranking. You have NOT disputed any of this. I said he was NOT that good.

IF he cleaned up his route running he would be better. He would make his QB look better.

Dispute that or shut the FOCK up.

Superself said:
This was what my original post stated. I even stated that it drops him to a 10-15 overall WR ranking. You have NOT disputed any of this. I said he was NOT that good.

IF he cleaned up his route running he would be better. He would make his QB look better.

Chambers runs his routes fine. Simple as that DUDE.

Dolphins044 said:
Chambers runs his routes fine. Simple as that DUDE.
YOu either don't watch Chambers or only watch him when he catches a highlight reel pass.

Let the people who know what they are talking about voice their opinion on this.

Sorry bud. I go to all home games and watch all the others on TV. I know what Im talking about. He runs his routes fine. Now shut up and stop bitching

I think Chambers has the POTENTIAL to be an elite WR, but until he gets a decent QB, it's gonna be tough to tell.

Superself said:

Wow, there you go putting words into my mouth. I said he doesn't run routes as good as he can, but never said he doesn't run good routes.

Btw- there are 32 #1 WR's in the NFL...if Chambers is ranked 10-15, you cannot say he's not "that good" of a receiver. If that were the case, there would only be about 5 receivers in the NFL who are "that good". If you're expecting him to be a top 5 WR with this offense, it's not going to happen. Moss has Culpepper, Harrison has Manning, Owens has McNabb, etc. Chambers is stuck with Jay Fiedler and one of(I'm in a good mood today) the worse offensive lines in the NFL.

It's plain & simple. There doesn't need to be an explaination. I never said Chambers was a top 5 WR. The point is, none of us will ever know how good he is until he gets a QB who can effectively get him the ball.

Also, don't tell me to shut the "fock" up. Just because this is your thread doesn't mean you have that authority.

And just for the record, please explain how Chambers' routes were last night, cause I find it strange that you were able to see this from the TV(unless you were at the game). Every NFL analyst says we need to get him the ball more. It's really only the fans who b*tch about his "route running" and how he's "not good enough".

Dolphins044 said:
Sorry bud. I go to all home games and watch all the others on TV. I know what Im talking about. He runs his routes fine. Now shut up and stop bitching

So what, you want a cookie? That still doesn't lend credence to your statements. I know what I've seen.

Take off the aqua colored glasses and you will see it too.

Superself said:
Let the people who know what they are talking about voice their opinion on this.

LOL, now you're telling the guy he can't voice his opinion?

Not saying that I know a damn about football(I'm a fan, and its not my place to say whether or not I do), but who the hell said you know what you're talking about? You? Way to act like you know everything....

If you don't want people to respond to you who you don't think knows what they're talking about....I think you need to go create your own forum.

X-Con said:
This thread belongs in the Wall of Shame without question.

What a stupid thread. And seriously, I don't think ANY of us should waste our time making effort-type posts in a stupid thread like this. Just look at the first post and laugh....
:yeahthat:

Get off la coca. Maybe you need some glasses yourself. Chambers runs his routes FINE.

Superself said:
That still doesn't lend credence to your statements.

LOL, and wtf does your "credence" come from??

Back
Top Bottom