Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good

X-Con said:
LOL, now you're telling the guy he can't voice his opinion?

Not saying that I know a damn about football(I'm a fan, and its not my place to say whether or not I do), but who the hell said you know what you're talking about? You? Way to act like you know everything....

If you don't want people to respond to you who you don't think knows what they're talking about....I think you need to go create your own forum.
OWNED

So how drunk was you when you made this thread?

What a bunch of bs. Fiedler doesn't throw it to him very well. Jerry Rice in his prime would look like he had hands of lead with this bunch of daffodils.

Quit with the stupid Chambers thread

get off of his back people. Some of you are saying he isnt anything..BS he make plays for us alot. Quit treating him like a pile of crap. that is all i have to say....for now.

he has one bad game.... the whole team is in shambles in this season

people are expecting a 20 TD year with 1000 yards... its not gonna happen with this offense. put TO as our WR, and hes puttin up similar numbers.

X-Con said:
Wow, there you go putting words into my mouth. I said he doesn't run routes as good as he can, but never said he doesn't run good routes.

Btw- there are 32 #1 WR's in the NFL...if Chambers is ranked 10-15, you cannot say he's not "that good" of a receiver. If that were the case, there would only be about 5 receivers in the NFL who are "that good". If you're expecting him to be a top 5 WR with this offense, it's not going to happen. Moss has Culpepper, Harrison has Manning, Owens has McNabb, etc. Chambers is stuck with Jay Fiedler and one of(I'm in a good mood today) the worse offensive lines in the NFL.

It's plain & simple. There doesn't need to be an explaination. I never said Chambers was a top 5 WR. The point is, none of us will ever know how good he is until he gets a QB who can effectively get him the ball.

Also, don't tell me to shut the "fock" up. Just because this is your thread doesn't mean you have that authority.

And just for the record, please explain how Chambers' routes were last night, cause I find it strange that you were able to see this from the TV(unless you were at the game). Every NFL analyst says we need to get him the ball more. It's really only the fans who b*tch about his "route running" and how he's "not good enough".

I was at the game....how strange is that...I live in NJ! It is the only game I attend every year. I focused on him most of the day...as I do when at home watching the game. I also pay attention to him when NFL Network replays the games.

Chambers didn't seem to have any trouble catching a 48-yard pass against St. Louis last week.....oh yeah, that was BOOKER throwing him a perfect strike downfield!! How often do you think Fiedler could complete that pass? Ever??

DolphinzD said:
Chambers didn't seem to have any trouble catching a 48-yard pass against St. Louis last week.....oh yeah, that was BOOKER throwing him a perfect strike downfield!! How often do you think Fiedler could complete that pass? Ever??

Never. Remember last year? How many times was he wide open deep only to get over/underthrown? This year, Jay is taking the approach not to throw the ball at all.

DolphinzD said:

I agree DolphinzD

Funny how this clown critizes Chambers...

When the blame should be on Feebler.

Nobody has mentioned (well I did not see it) how wide open Booker was on that flee flicker...and of course Feebler throws the ball SHORT and WIDE...Booker tried to but could not adjust!!!

How about the game in New England...3 season ago...Ricky's first year with Miami...we could have put that game away if Feebler does not miss McKnight wide open in the endzone...I could not believe he missed McKinght that bad.

The blame should be on Feebler and this horrid O-Line...Chambers is one (out of very few) bright spots in Miami.

Go Fins!!!

Philter25 said:
he has one bad game.... the whole team is in shambles in this season

people are expecting a 20 TD year with 1000 yards... its not gonna happen with this offense. put TO as our WR, and hes puttin up similar numbers.

T.O. would have quit the this team by now...I respect CC and feel bad that he's wasting away here in Miami.

Go Fins!!!

Watching the game yesterday i was disappointed in CC...
He is clearly frustrated in the playcalling and the low balls Fiedler is throwing him...But I don't think he's a bad route runner...I wouldn't say he's Marvin Harrison but he's definately no Alex Bannister...
A good example of his route running occured in the second quarter, he got he got out of his break so fast, the DB had to hold his left arm..Flag..The play resulted in an automatic first down...

I love when guys in this forum say something stupid like Chambers doesn't run good routes. I have played receiver in college and his routes are pretty dam good. How can you even see the routes on TV or from the stands? Do you guys have coaching tapes that show every play in detail?

He is the one player I wouldn't bad mouth. Sure his numbers are terrible but the ball is being thrown to him 3-4 times a game. He didnt even get a pass thrown to him against the Jets until the 3rd quarter. The issue here is the line gives no pass protection, fielder doesnt have the arm to get the ball downfield and the OC runs a predictable offense.

I Think That Chambers Is An Awesome Talent And Can Make All Different Types Of Cathces. I Also Believe When He Is Not The First Read On A Play He Jogs, And Several Times This Year He Has Been Called Out On It By Announcers. I Understand His Frustations He Is Going Thru, But By Doing This It Will Lead To Him Being More Frustrated. If He Doesnt Run Like He Is The Main Threat The Double Team Goes Away And Coverage Is Able To Read Body Language And Go The Hot Receiver And They Shut That Reciever Down Gives Him Less Chances. A New Coaching Staff Next Year Will Revitalize All The Tremendous Talent That We Have On This Team, It Just Delays Chambers Bust Out One More Year.

Back
Top Bottom