Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Despite what many think....Chambers really isn't that good

X-Con said:
This thread belongs in the Wall of Shame without question.

What a stupid thread. And seriously, I don't think ANY of us should waste our time making effort-type posts in a stupid thread like this. Just look at the first post and laugh....
Hell people were bashing JT on here too. When we clean house on the team and FO, we need to clean house in the fan base as well!

X-Con said:
LOL, now you're telling the guy he can't voice his opinion?

Not saying that I know a damn about football(I'm a fan, and its not my place to say whether or not I do), but who the hell said you know what you're talking about? You? Way to act like you know everything....

If you don't want people to respond to you who you don't think knows what they're talking about....I think you need to go create your own forum.

Just ignore superself. he is full of himself and thinks only he is right! always is like that too.

We're starting to sound like whiners. Look Our players dont SUCK.. the TEAM sucked last night. they got beat.. whipped... hogtied!...heck Indy gives up 30 points a game and you dont hear anyone b*tching about them.. cuz their offense shines.
We had a nightmarish game last night..
Lets move on...
Its starts from the coaches down.... we have nothing to lose.. lets go back to then back of tha playbook and start calling thses gadget plays.. cuz they're the only ones working.

I can't judge him when he's having to catch passes from a fairly inaccurate weak armed qb.

X-Con said:
LOL, now you're telling the guy he can't voice his opinion?

Not saying that I know a damn about football(I'm a fan, and its not my place to say whether or not I do), but who the hell said you know what you're talking about? You? Way to act like you know everything....

If you don't want people to respond to you who you don't think knows what they're talking about....I think you need to go create your own forum.

OWNED!!!

Admit you are wrong suprslf.. You are showing you complete lack of football knowledge. The game of footall is not just X's and O's.. even in the simplist of terms.

chambers has booker-itis.

he is miffed due to his decreased role in this offense. all he wants to do is bust 1000 yards ONCE in his career. last year he was oh-so close. this year is back to basics... worst than his first year here. That is why he is so mentally out of it. He's a good receiver, but needs more motivation, and a better QB.

agreed he is playing like piss right now - but its all attitude.

i like to call it "Booker-itis"

we'll take him:-) along with your fans saying JT is overrated, Zach sucks, and Jr has no heart, and your CB's are overrated.

Give us JT, Chambers, JR, Zach...:)

cc's knock coming out of college was that he was a bad route runner and has concentration lapses (drops passes), and that's why he dropped to us. however, all of his other attributes and physical abilities outweigh his route running. he a fringe top-tier wr right now, and when he gets the two problem areas of his game ironed out, he'll be a hell of a wr.

Phishstix said:
cc's knock coming out of college was that he was a bad route runner and has concentration lapses (drops passes), and that's why he dropped to us. however, all of his other attributes and physical abilities outweigh his route running. he a fringe top-tier wr right now, and when he gets the two problem areas of his game ironed out, he'll be a hell of a wr.

Chris Chambers runs great routes.

--the brainwashed one.

Back
Top Bottom