MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

Everything seemed to be calming down when someone threw a full cup on Artest, who was inexplicably lying on the scorer's table, and that's when everything went to hell.

in·ex·pli·ca·ble Audio pronunciation of "inexplicably" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-kspl-k-bl, nk-splk-bl)
adj.

Difficult or impossible to explain or account for.

What I'm wondering is how the heck did Artest see which guy threw the cup in the 1st place from the angle he was laying at? Maybe he wanted to shove the whitest white guy around? Maybe the guy that got shoved was saying, 'hey look at me "I" threw that cup Ronnie.' Maybe the guy that got shoved had won a "Assault and NBA player, Get Assaulted Back" radio contest. Did anyone see the "oh ****" look on that guy's face? That was about the funniest part until it turned into a big brouhaha. I really think they need to make some new bracelets: "WWMJD" and give to all of the players. (pre-Wizards MJ :))

X-Con said:
Yeah, I hate when people

Just because you can't hang in a tough neighborhood, doesn't make the players who came from there "thugs" and "gangstas". Get the hell outta here with that bull.

No, they are THUGS and GANGSTAS.

Jason Williams shoots and kills someone
Kobe rapes an underage girl
A bunch of these guys have made BAD rap albums
Jason Kidd beats his wife
The entire Portland Trailblazers team of a few years ago
Damon Stoudalmire gets caught with weed once a month it seems
Vernon Maxwell attacks a fan a few years back
Rodman kicks a reporter in the nuts a few years back
Sprewell choking his coach

Nobody is watching this crap. ESPN gets as high of a rating for Bowling and Poker as it does for an NBA game. The arenas are empty because "white america" won't go and watch these THUGS play basketball badly. The NBA as turned into a street ball league being played by a bunch of THUGS and nobody cares anymore.

David Stern has run the league into the ground, its time for him to clean it up.

Ron Artest and Jermain O'Neal should get the NBA DEATH PENALTY and be suspended for the rest of the season. Period, end of story. No debate.

MikeO said:

Nobody is watching this crap. ESPN gets as high of a rating for Bowling and Poker as it does for an NBA game. The arenas are empty because "white america" won't go and watch these THUGS play basketball badly. The NBA as turned into a street ball league being played by a bunch of THUGS and nobody cares anymore.

David Stern has run the league into the ground, its time for him to clean it up.

Ron Artest and Jermain O'Neal should get the NBA DEATH PENALTY and be suspended for the rest of the season. Period, end of story. No debate.

Excellent :clap:

The NBA as turned into a street ball league being played by a bunch of THUGS

There is not a truer statement than that. Just look at what happened in the Olympics. All they could do was cross-overs, one-on-ones, and dunks. They got their asses kicked, and deservedly so.

inFINSible said:
Are you going to tell me that you didn't see Artest kicking his feet up "lounging" on the table?

You gonna let me do that in your house?

That gives the fan a right to throw a bottle at him? Like I said, Reggie Miller was holding him down and he was calm. If anything, he was disrespecting Ben Wallace, not the terrible, sick, and disgusting fans of Detroit who should all be sent to hell(excluding those who didn't throw things). You throw a bottle and hit me in the face, I'm probably gonna beat the sh*t out of you, and I think this goes for most people here.

MikeO said:

LOL, as much as I hate Kobe...I highly doubt he raped that girl, and he was freed of all charges to begin with. How does making a rap album make you a "thug" or "gangsta"? Yet, you fail to mention Ray Lewis' murder trial, all of the players in the NFL who violate the rules with drugs and alchohol, and the 100 other issues with the NFL and every other sport. You have some serious issues that you need to solve.

Oh, and "white America" can go to hell(don't take that as a racist statement, YOU brought it onto yourself). Who cares what "white America" likes? I could care less. I love basketball and I love the NBA.

X-Con said:
Oh, and "white America" can go to hell(don't take that as a racist statement, YOU brought it onto yourself). Who cares what "white America" likes? I could care less. I love basketball and I love the NBA.
LOL.......No, that's a racist comment. And you can feel that way and I do take it as a racist comment.

You can love the NBA also, but you are in the minority. As I said.....check the TV ratings. Poker and Bowling draw a higher number on ESPN than the NBA does.

The NBA is dying a slow and painful death.

Yeah, I hate when people

Just because you can't hang in a tough neighborhood, doesn't make the players who came from there "thugs" and "gangstas". Get the hell outta here with that bull.

What does him being able to hang in a "tough" neighborhood have anything to do with the discussion?

You seem very eager to blame Wallace and Detroit. The players are at fault here. Artest, O'Neal, Jackson, anyone and everyone who was there. You as a player do not go into the stands...NO MATTER WHAT. Players get stuff thrown at them all the time. That gives Artest no right to jump into the crowd. Players fight with players every season in every sport, so Artest and Wallace get each other heated was nothing out of the ordinary. That would have been taken care of itself.

Artest lied down and got something thrown at him..so what?! Let the Police take care of it. Why go up there? That just caused more chaos. That is when fans saw the chance to run onto the field and be "up and close" with their fav. players. Artest has no excuse for his actions. None what so ever. Neither does O'Neal and Jackson. You don't go into the stands and hit the public. Now If someone comes on the court trying to assault you, that is where I think it is okay to take action. BUT, fans would have never gotten on the court had Mr. Artest jumped up to hit that man.

Let me ask you this Muck, or X-Con or anyone else who is on the side of Artest. What If you and your son went to a game and the man seated next to you threw a coke at Artest and Artest jumped over and hit you because he "assumed" you threw it? How would you feel? Would you stand there and let a man try and knock you out? I don't know If the man was innocent or not, but If he is innocent then he should sue the NBA and Artest. What the Pacer Players did was disgusting and unprofessional. Everyone deserves what they got especially Artest (who I am a fan of because of how he plays).

The Pistons should ban every single fan that was involved(throwing punches, drinks, or chairs) for life. Every fan that showered Indiana with beer should be gone for good, never allowed in an nba arena, ever.

Farkin hilarious brawl.

Hey at least Artest got what he wanted... Time to promote his cd... YOU RON ARE A MORON!

MikeO said:
LOL.......No, that's a racist comment. And you can feel that way and I do take it as a racist comment.

Honestly, you can take it as a racist comment. I don't care.

Basically, what you're saying is: "The NBA sucks because 'white America' doesn't care for it". Who gives a damn what "White America" cares for? Am I apart of white America? NO. Think before you speak.

X-Con said:
Because he knew that if he was standing there in the middle of that crap he would've got into it with Big Ben, who is the biggest b*tch in the NBA. What do you want him to do, go in the locker room? You want him to go in the locker room when there's still time on the clock?

If you even paid attention to the video, you'd see REGGIE MILLER holding Artest down by the chest, as he laid on the table.

So why was he laying on the table again, because 8 ppl were holding Ben Wallace back? Sorry I think we can all agree Artest is simply crazy, and is in need of psychological help. Either that or 1 year in a military school.

Biggest b!tch? Oh my, yea they are all millionaires but they need to worry about being all hard and stuff. The rap mentality is ruining this nation and it was on exhibit for all to see when this took place. When millionaire basketball players want to show the world they are all hard and stuff. Something is just wrong with that. It is not civilized.

Back
Top Bottom