Merged: Do We Trade 32nd overall for Shockey or Chad Johnson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do We Trade 32nd overall for Shockey or Chad Johnson?

reddbaron

Supa Dupa.
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, we trade the pick. Do you want Shockey or Chad Johnson? Who do you think we need more on this team. Personally. I'm a huge fan of both players.

Hypothetically speaking, we trade the pick. Do you want Shockey or Chad Johnson? Who do you think we need more on this team. Personally. I'm a huge fan of both players.

Neither, I'd rather trade for more picks.

Chad yes! Shockey no freaking way! Chad you instantly have an upper echelon elite receiver with Ted Ginn you have two vertical threats. Shockey has been way overrated since he played for the Hurricanes.

No offense, but I don't want either one of them anywhere near my team. We can get a stud with #32, who should be peaking as professional right when we're about ready to compete for the playoffs. In three years, I'd rather remember this draft for taking a stud CB at #32 than adding one of those head cases to our roster.

Nah. We need a Qb at 32. Bigtime. Not even the second 2nd round pick. I like Jordy Nelson there.

No way a QB at #32. I say get the kid from Michgan at #57. At #32 we need to get a LT if we don't get J. Long or a OLB if we get J. Long.

You have to be joking.
Both are punks.
Both are getting old.
Shockey is ALWAYS hurt.
Chad Johnson drops twice as many balls as Ted Ginn.

I would for our second 2nd but not #32. Thats a 1st rounder type talent we'll be getting, and from mocks it looks like there will be many players available there that we need. But I would welcome either of them for the later 2nd or 3rd rounder.

you guys are all nuts apparently.Chad johnson has established himself in this league and probly has another 6-7 years in him or you could take a chance on a wr which is a very slim class this year and that wr will not produce this year maybe not even the next and you know when you bring chad in you got atleast 70catchs coming your way. And like any other player in the league if you have talent and your team is losing you want out look at jt your not calling him a punk and everytime we get a chance you guys say oh no hes a punk hes a cancer blah blah blah ex: Terrell Owens, Randy Moss(having fun playing why? because there winning) but we have nothing to lose and need to grab a player of his caliber if we can plain and simple

I'll come out and say I'd trade #32 for Chad Johnson...

Shockey, no.

Course, i want to draft Curtis Lofton with that pick, but I'd be happy with Chad.

Back
Top Bottom