Merged: Do We Trade 32nd overall for Shockey or Chad Johnson? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do We Trade 32nd overall for Shockey or Chad Johnson?

If he's unhappy with Carson Palmer, then there is simply no pleasing the guy. How can you be frustrated when you're playing with one of the elite quarterbacks in the NFL? Chad Johnson is a poison, and DOES NOT belong in Miami.

i dont think its the QB,or other players...hell,i dont even think its losing...i think the reason CJ has such a nasty attitude because he was being blamed for losing games,or in other words,"the problem"....ands its kinda hard to fault him for that,i agree with the statement above X-Pacolypse...I just think CJ needs to be aware that the people aroudn him,arent gonig to be pointing fingers at him,because no one wants to be in a place where everyone finds you to be the conflict,no one:unsure:.....

Neither...

but if i had to pick one i would have to say chad. he brings more to the table for the offense. Plus he's only been a locker room cancer this year but shockey was always a cancer. but im a huge fan of both of them and i wish them the best of luck getting what they want...LOL

If I HAD to choose between the 2 I would take Johnson because SHockey is injury prone. However, our team needs neither player. We don't have an established QB or leadership base on our team. Johnson or Shockey would be a problem in our locker room and this is the last thing we need.

There's fans in Miami that want Jason Taylor out for his recent remarks, does that make Jason Taylor an undesirable too?

You've got to be kidding me. Comparing JT appearing on a TV show and Chad Johnson who is a me-first, prima donna is the lamest stretch I've heard in a long time. A majority of Bengals fans and people in the FO would like Johnson to go away because of his antics. I don't think you'd find the same result in Miami. If Dolphins fans want JT dealt for pics, it's because we're rebuilding and need good young players BADLY.

There will be a ton of talent at #32 but with that being said Chad Johnson is a playmaker and to have him, ginn, ronnie and beck together would be dominate. I don't believe the Bengels will trade Chad for #32, Shockey maybe but he's always injured and not worth it.

i really hope not. i wouldnt be mad if we did for ocho but if we do for shockey it would be dumb considering he has a bumb knee and we can get a guy like fred davis with pick 2B or the first pick in the third possibly

Shockey will not be a Giant next year- where does he go?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4146

JT is 34!! He wont be in our long-term plans and the guy definitely deserves one last chance to contend... send him to Jags for their two 3rd round picks.... Then trade the earlier 3rd rounder for Jeremy Shockey..

The JT part could definitely happen as Del Rio really wants Taylor...And perhaps the Giants bight on the 3rd rounder for Shockey as he's too much of a poison for them...Although I think he'd be a better fit here as his main argument has always been that he wants to be more of a playmaker...He can definitely be a playmaker here! A TE for Beck to pass to would be amazing for this offense...Imagine speedy Ginn on one side, the possession guy in Wilford, Ronnie Brown in the backfield, and Shockey down the middle of the field :) ...That would be nice (Oh and a guy like Lo Bo really changing things up in situations, and perhaps him lining up in the slot)

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4146

JT is 34!! He wont be in our long-term plans and the guy definitely deserves one last chance to contend... send him to Jags for their two 3rd round picks.... Then trade the earlier 3rd rounder for Jeremy Shockey..

The JT part could definitely happen as Del Rio really wants Taylor...And perhaps the Giants bight on the 3rd rounder for Shockey as he's too much of a poison for them...Although I think he'd be a better fit here as his main argument has always been that he wants to be more of a playmaker...He can definitely be a playmaker here! A TE for Beck to pass to would be amazing for this offense...Imagine speedy Ginn on one side, the possession guy in Wilford, Ronnie Brown in the backfield, and Shockey down the middle of the field :) ...That would be nice (Oh and a guy like Lo Bo really changing things up in situations, and perhaps him lining up in the slot)

Plenty of good tight ends that aren't injury prone and haven't called Parcells a *** in this years draft.

If I had to chose one I'd take Ocho. But I'd really like to keep the pick and take a defensive player. I know Kiper has Connor falling to #33 but I'd like us to snag him if he's there.

both of them are knuckle heads and i love shockey. they would both tear beck apart if they do not get the ball enough

neither, you make that move if we were a couple games out of contention for playoffs, or superbowl. We are in a rebuilding mode, so you just don't give away 1st round draft picks for a future which we can't even get a glimpse of just yet. suck it up and deal with the fact that years of poor drafting caught up with us, and we'll have to suffer the consequences for a couple more years at least.

Back
Top Bottom