Merged:Do you still think Ronnie is a bust?/Wait a minute, I thought..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Do you still think Ronnie is a bust?/Wait a minute, I thought.....

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
He just ran for 100+ yards on one of the best defenses ever. Haters, please join the conversation.

Yeah, because we're all just sitting around here trashing Ronnie all day. Give me a break. Ronnie is a good player and the consensus here is that he will indeed be a good player.

What are you trying to prove by starting this post? That you're some prophet who called it that Ronnie would be a star and we all just didn't see it? Please.

I'm going off the fact that there has been a thread created that said Ronnie Brown is a bust. There have been multiple threads saying that he is just an average player. Watch him today and tell me he is average. He is a great runner and will be a star in this league.

HysterikiLL said:
Yeah, because we're all just sitting around here trashing Ronnie all day. Give me a break. Ronnie is a good player and the consensus here is that he will indeed be a good player.

What are you trying to prove by starting this post? That you're some prophet who called it that Ronnie would be a star and we all just didn't see it? Please.

:rolleyes:

I never want to hear the words "Ronnie is a bust" ever again.

our blocking has improved and Ronnie has some space now he'll be able to get into a rythm often and really progress as a runner..... he's a beast.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm going off the fact that there has been a thread created that said Ronnie Brown is a bust. There have been multiple threads saying that he is just an average player. Watch him today and tell me he is average. He is a great runner and will be a star in this league.

If there was a thread about it, why not address the issue in the thread instead of trying to draw attention to yourself then?

Ignore my moodiness by the way. I'm a Bear fan. :lol:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
He just ran for 100+ yards on one of the best defenses ever. Haters, please join the conversation.

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

HysterikiLL said:
If there was a thread about it, why not address the issue in the thread instead of trying to draw attention to yourself then?

Ignore my moodiness by the way. I'm a Bear fan. :lol:

I'd be pretty upset too. Ronnie just carved your defense apart.

Ronnie showed me speed, burst, and vision that I haven't ever seen from him, as well as an energy and resiliency that I saw last year that so far had been absent from his runs this year. It does help that the blocking was fantastic, but there was something electric about Ronnie today. He didn't seem to be able to convert those holes into consistent big gains like he did today, but the running game was certainly running on all cylinders.

I think this game will be a turning point for the running game. We pitched outside finally and were successful. The line was very physical and ronnie even changed dirction to gain extra yards. Plus this was the best run D in the league.

Thats a confidence builder. Plus hopefully mularkey will see now that if you keep feeding Ronnie he will make them pay.

Its been proven. The line blocks, and brown takes care of the rest. You people who bash ronnie every week are so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom