Merged:Do you still think Ronnie is a bust?/Wait a minute, I thought..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Do you still think Ronnie is a bust?/Wait a minute, I thought.....

Ronnie Brown has fantastic skills in receiving the ball for a RB and is an impressive physical specimen, as he has proven today

190 total yards today, on the best D in the NFL, in their own house. Beast.

What did I tell you guys...10-6...
Whoohoooo...here we go!!

Wait a minute, I thought Ronnie Brown and Jason Allen

were busts? They didn't play like it today... can somebody please explain?

Look!!

RB have been always a great running back, but pleople here want him to show his potencial with only 15 to 17 carries per game, COME ON!!! today he got the ball for more than 25 times, now you can see what he is made off.GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Ps It took Mularkie a 1-6 record of disastrous offense call to notice that fact that in order to win you need to be successfull in your running game. What an idiot!!

HysterikiLL said:
Yeah, because we're all just sitting around here trashing Ronnie all day. Give me a break. Ronnie is a good player and the consensus here is that he will indeed be a good player.

What are you trying to prove by starting this post? That you're some prophet who called it that Ronnie would be a star and we all just didn't see it? Please.

Ronnie Brown is CONSTANTLY questioned on this board whether it be "he's a bust", "he's not worth a no 2 pick" etc. give the man his props he played very well today....

yea for real right..the thing bout JAson allen even in the GB game, he's at least around the ball, and near the ball alot of times. and proved it 2day, being inthe right place in the defense

DoctorFeelgood said:

They are busts. Ronnie isnt worthy to hold Ricky Williams jock. Ricky would have put up 300. This was a fluke. The bears suck.

What else am I missing?

AUFinFan said:
They are busts. Ronnie isnt worthy to hold Ricky Williams jock. Ricky would have put up 300. This was a fluke. The bears suck.

What else am I missing?

:sidelol: :sidelol:

DoctorFeelgood said:

Fire Saban!!! Fire Mularkey! Allen and Ronnie are still busts!!! There's no way that anyone could have jumped the gun and acted like a bunch of fools only to be proven wrong later! :wink:

I don't think you'll get Redneck, Prakk, Tampafinsfan, or anyone else in this thread admitting they were wrong. But they were!!! :D Go Dolphins!!! Biggest upset this season WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

DoctorFeelgood said:
They are.

AUFinFan said:

What else am I missing?

:sidelol:

But seriously, I've defended these guys week in and week out. And all I got to say is HAHA IN YOUR FACES!!!!!

Well everybody knows I'm a big Ronnie fan, and this just proves it. I watched the game away from my house for the first time this year and I will do the same next week. Even my father is sitting next to me and telling me that he is an "average back", and I kept defending him . . . and now today after he see's the improved OLine, and the power that RB showed, he thinks he is better than average . . . give this kid sometime and some help, he can make things happen. Maybe Ricky is a better runner, but Ronnie doesn't have the baggage Ricky does and IMO will be just as good and obviously have a better career.

AUFinFan said:

What else am I missing?

2-6.

I knew the board would be like this.

Both looked good today, and our line finally woke up. These people judging if a player is a bust or not by a game are silly....

Back
Top Bottom