Merged: Dolphins News.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins News....

thejetssuck said:
I'd take omar jacobs in the 4th any day over harrington and maddox!!

I'd take John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt over Harrington and Maddox at this point!:lol: :lol:

icephinfan said:
Isn't he faster too......Sinorice?

About the same more or less. Santana Moss and his brother while lightning fast (4.3s) are both known for their agility more than their straight-line speed however.

Jaj said:
About the same more or less. Santana Moss and his brother while lightning fast (4.3s) are both known for their agility more than their straight-line speed however.

Hope the Bills don't get him...Lee Evans,Roscoe Parrish,see the trend?

icephinfan said:
Hope the Bills don't get him...Lee Evans,Roscoe Parrish,see the trend?

Ya definitely however it'll be containable around the goal-line. Otherwise though, extremely dangerous...

Jaj said:
Ya definitely however it'll be containable around the goal-line. Otherwise though, extremely dangerous...

The deep threat would be dangerous, if they get a solid QB

I'd be even more worried about playing zone constantly and those receivers taking advantage of the cracks. Tackling is always key and I'm glad Saban preaches it because against small player it's a neccessity.

Jaj said:
I'd be even more worried about playing zone constantly and those receivers taking advantage of the cracks. Tackling is always key and I'm glad Saban preaches it because against small player it's a neccessity.

That is very true and has been a downfall for us in games. Good Point.

We need one more big O-Lineman and I think we will be good. Probably through Free Agency.

Back
Top Bottom