Merged: Dolphins News.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins News....

Sinorce would be an aweosme addition and will 100 percent be avaiable when its our turn at 16, I say pull the Trigger on him! As long as Ernie Sims isnt still there

blakeypremer said:
Sinorce would be an aweosme addition and will 100 percent be avaiable when its our turn at 16, I say pull the Trigger on him! As long as Ernie Sims isnt still there

Moss would be a great pick since Jackson may go to Denver, Simms would be sick comin' off the side, he has blazin' speed for his size.

trainwreck said:
In case the Harrington deal falls through, does anyone have a list of
the UFA QBs available?
Or is it pretty much Harrington and Maddox?

I would GLADLY trade a 7th rd pick for harrington, if maddox was our only other alternative.

blakeypremer said:

Screw that drafting a midget over people that should be studs. Moss is a decent 3rd rounder but a 1st rounder is a reach.

thejetssuck said:
I would GLADLY trade a 7th rd pick for harrington, if maddox was our only other alternative.

Yeah, but still draft Omar Jacobs as insurance. So, when Joey leaves Omar is ready for the backup role.

Do you guys think that this kind of news leaking out could be advantageous to other teams. what im trying to say is that other teams could ask themselves if Saban is interested, then maybe we should as well. Wouldnt these moves be better kept a secret.

icephinfan said:
Looks good, wouldn't mind having Moss though.....probably be gone top 10

??? Are you serious? No way Moss goes in the first round much less the first ten picks.

I heard on ESPN News like 2-3 weeks ago, a statement that Santana Moss was asked about S.Moss, the question was "Do you think S.Moss will make it in the Nfl?" And santana moss replied saying, "I definetly Believe that he has Alot of potential and Talent" And the reporter asks is he better then you, he laughs and says "He will be just as sucessful if not, Better then me"

I believe i saw this on Sports Center or something like that it was ESPN or ESPN 2.

I like Chad Jackson alot, i've seen this guy play a couple times, he reminds me of C.Chambers honestly, this guy is pretty quick and has good hands, But i also wouldnt mind S.Moss.

blakeypremer said:

REACH! I'm SO glad some of you aren't in charge of the Dolphins!

icephinfan said:
You never know, stranger things have happen....

No, yes I do know. There is aboslutely NO WAY Sinorice Moss goes top 10 in this draft.

Motion said:
No, yes I do know. There is aboslutely NO WAY Sinorice Moss goes top 10 in this draft.
Never count Matt Millen out :wink:

Awesome. I love the Moss visit. Chambers is our number one but Sinorice Moss is just electric

Back
Top Bottom