MERGED: Dolphins Sign Brent Grimes | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins Sign Brent Grimes

Couldn't be happier with this signing. Now we finally have a ball hawk / playmaker at the corner position to go along with Rashad Jones. Now lets go get one more in the second round of the draft or even trade up for Milner.

This is a move even I can agree with. If Grimes recovers fully from his injury, he is one of the best corners in the league and is a "playmaker." He will make all the Davis and Smith lovers completely forget them now that we have a real corner.

On the other hand, this is an Ireland move, so he probably is still hurt and this will fail...

Blind hate will kill you one day

I am positive, that this is the only fan board that can turn a ONE YEAR, low risk high reward signing into a hate fest. Some of these people live for the moment when the sh*t they talk finally sticks. The ones crying for taking a chance on a pro bowler, are the same ones b*tching when we make the SAFE pick in the draft. If he doesnt recover fully, SO WHAT! Its not like we mortgaged our future for this guy, and it's not like this means we are no longer drafting a CB. Some people need to just cry by themsleves, instead of pissing on other's positives.

Ireland lands Grimes on a 1 year 5.5 mil deal.. Thoughts?

Grimes Blew out his knee in the first game last year.
The dolphins think he can be close to ready when the season starts.

I like the pickup cb is a serious need though wondering how close Grimes can come back from this injury.

I just now, been busy all day, logged in and read this fantastic news...yes!

(Not important but I must tell someone: A Rod (Alex Rodriguez) just walked pass me in Starbucks. Pretty cool IMO.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom