MERGED: Dolphins Sign Brent Grimes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphins Sign Brent Grimes

Good job Jeff. IMO,we've had an awesome offseason this year under Ireland,and this signing just adds to it. Never thought i'd say that about Jeff Ireland.

There are positions like guard, defensive end, cornerback and tight end that need to be addressed with competition or upgrades, but I see only one glaring hole remaining on the roster and that is at offensive tackle. Miami still might sign a free agent offensive tackle, but they are in great position entering the draft.

It'll be trufant over Rhodes if we go corner at 12 I believe

Hayden is really interesting from Houston as well. I love Trufant.

I am going on record that we are going to go up for Joeckel, Fisher or Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing if you sign him to 1 yr deal, then you are freeing yourself up to take best player available in draft and have flexibility to move back and grab extra picks should someone offer us a good package to move up.

If they moved up from 12 and gave up a 2 and 3...they would still have 5 picks in the first 4 rounds. IF they could land a OT with the first pick they would still have enough ammo for a TE, RB, slot receiver, CB and DE. Who is to rule out another pick up in FA or trade?

Great signing. Can't express it enough.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Volin thinks Patterson is in trouble. Once again, I do not think the media and fans realize how much the FO likes him. I still think he sticks.

Hayden is really interesting from Houston as well. I love Trufant.

I am going on record that we are going to go up for Joeckel or Johnson.

Like Hayden too. Would be very happy if we went Austin/carradine at 12 than Reid and Hayden with our seconds

Back
Top Bottom