Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks

Does anyone else think there's no way it can be just a 6th?

It almost seems like they just wanted to give him away if thats true, which I find hard to believe.

Does anyone else think there's no way it can be just a 6th?

It almost seems like they just wanted to give him away if thats true, which I find hard to believe.

i am with you. Satele has value with being able to play c and guard. I would not be happy with that trade.

Wtf! We sign some injury prone dude, and get rid of a starting potential center for a 6th round pick? You've got to be kidding me..

Obviously the Dolphins needed a 6th round pick...so they get 168....if the report is true.

Wow either does raiders fans are idiots if they think they would give a 6th round pick for satele or Satele really sucks (Which I dont think he does for a 6th round pick).

well if its just for a 6th its a pretty ****ty deal imo.

First we don't know if the deal happened at all...then it could be for something other than a 6th....it could be a conditional pick. It could be for a player and a 6th rounder...it could be nothing.

Let's not go off the deep end with so little information.

Back
Top Bottom